Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent (1207 Views)

Some POS Operators Are Thieves(scammers) Guys Be Careful...here Is My Experience / Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! / Thieves And Receivers Of Stolen Property Arrested And Paraded In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I made a procurement from China, using base 1 logistics on the 17 of July, 2020; to be shipped to my dear country Nigeria. A message was sent to me from Base 1 logistics on the 19 the of July, 2020; stipulating that the package has been received. I waited until the 31 of July, 2020, when I received message with a photo of my package from Base 1 asking whether they should send or keep the package, immediately I replied that they should send the package, I had no more response from them, I called all of the office line and their agents own, what I got was, send me you details on whatpp let me see, call me in the next two hours, wait I will check tomorrow..Only for one of them using this Base 1 line, which had earlier informed me that they had received the package +86 158 1813 4755, to tell me rudely that the package is lost ending the call abruptly on me, refusing to pick my calls.. I then contacted the agent called Blessing with phone number 0812 829 6609 and 0812 822 6329, who eventually told me the package has not been received, that when its received, I will get a message and ended the call..It amazes me because a friend of mine highly recommended them to me and my friends..I can assure them their business will fade away into oblivion....
I therefore bring this to warn the public...
For all the doubting Thomases, below are the evidence presented...

Re: Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Upload cont'd

Re: Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent by Ultraf: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thanks for this info, and its noted cos many of them are not consistent and are very dubious in dealing with the general public.
Re: Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent by ojes402: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
I can corroborate the op story as I have the same issue around exactly the same time as the op. In fact this is the second time they are doing this to me.

They received my item in china on July 12, got a message from Blessing on July 21 to come pick it up only to get to the warehouse, paid for the shipment and then they couldn't find the package. Since then it's been back and forth and insult from them for their own irresponsibility. Right now they are holding onto the package as well as the shipment cost and still no shipment itself.

Chatting Chinedu, the one in china, up and he has been simply ignoring his calls and message since then.

These people are so irresponsible and just like the op said, it is such mentality that kills business and soon they will fade away. But for me, I am making them pay for it this time around. You can't just loose people's item and then treat them like shit.

Re: Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent by ojes402: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
More pic

Re: Beware Of Base 1 Logistic International Limited, They Are Thieves And Fraudulent by Mayng01(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fraudulent activities lurking around

(1) (Reply)

New Update on Rape Allegation: "I Asked For $1000, He Didn't Pay" - Queeny Benna / I Sleep With Snakes, Eat Human Flesh: Kenyan Woman Confesses / UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped, Leaves Note For Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.