Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,971 members, 7,973,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:54 PM

Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence (42918 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Abiola Ajimobi and Wife, Florence (Throwback Photo) / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Adewale1603(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nothing wey motherboard no go see for engineer's hand
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by jasman1: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why’re you making mockery of your dead spouse madam? Nawaooh
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by simplesearch: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartchildTutor:
Really?
Obviously, some people actually speak without hearing themselves.
Congratulations to Ajimobi for making heaven though.
Hope this woman knows that her husband died a devoted Muslim and is entitled to 72 virgins in paradise?
Abi she don forget?

Many are actually aware of the fact that Jesus is the only true way to God. Their refusal is to enable them keep their good companies intact while it last, and also feather their nest. Devil is also abreast with this truth, reason he keep devising different ways to keep humanity divided along religious line with divergent and rigorous set of rules that'll take eternity to meet up with its endless demand, just to distract lost humanity and keep their eyes away from the saviour. There is no doubt for anyone to end well who follow in the foot step of Christ, and with all certainty, none can enter heaven who choose to have nothing to do with him.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by SeekHim: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Broadmind: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Haaa, I suspect APC cabal in heaven. Khari, Daura, Ajumobi e tal. Angel Gabriel should watch over that gate properly. Don't trust Nigeria politicians when they start migration in numbers.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by daddy001: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2020

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ottersberger(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
No Nigerian politician past or present will ever make Heaven.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ottersberger(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
No Nigerian politician, past or present, has or will ever make Heaven.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by 3kay945(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am here to laugh
grin
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Manuel69: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Show us receipt

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Zooposki(f): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Angels don collect Egunje. Return our loot.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by adecz: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Judgment Day don come for
una area?

undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Angeltjazz2017(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Deep!

I Remember Hammering on that , before he died..

It Seems Someone Somehow listened to the Admonishment from us, on the need to Lead him to Jesus Christ.. .

That's Wonderful and Glorious if that Happened!

And if He was truly led to Jesus, then I can assure you that he is in Heaven!

Heaven is a Place not to be Missed!
Heaven is Eternal abode of the Righteous

If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!

Come to Jesus THISDAY!

I won’t be surprise if you finally get to see that you are live in delusion world and all the lies you have been reading about heaven it’s just an imagination because no one ever experienced it.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Merciful77: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Karlifate:
So, the gate keepers there came to earth to tell you that or he scaled the fence to enter.
Maybe she was grooving to Heaven's Gate by Burna Boy when she said that.
Louder please. Mad oooo
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by TooGod247(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
u mean sani abacha, we be chilling dere too, fela and all IndecentStar and co, heaven , oo
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by snoopz: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
se u dey whine me
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by blackgold7777(f): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
optimus106:
It's your word against ours.

Tell us how you got to this conclusion.
because she just go visit the guy man come back now.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by TooGod247(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
if ajimobi make heaven , know dat surpeme court over there have collected bribe, i doubt adjimobi is in heaven, the judge is not buhari muslim judge call tanko , take note madam

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Albatross1: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Probably high on something...
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by jubrilELsudan: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
VERILY VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS HIS LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED AND WENT TO HELL TO WRESTLE DEATH HIMSELF AND DEFEATED DEATH AND COLLECTED THE KEYS OF DEATH FROM DEATH ITSELF AND ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY AND CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS AND AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME JESUS EVERY KNEE MUST BOW AND EVERY TONGUE MUST CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE LORD WETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT AND NOT LIVE IN SIN AND ONLY FVCK THEIR LEGAL KUKUNASE AND NOT EVERY KUKUNASE THAT CUMS THEIR WAY,

VERILY VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, EXCEPT A MAN OR WOMAN , BOY OR GIRL, HIM OR SHIM FULFILLS ALL THESE, THE VISA TO HEAVEN IS GREATLY DENIED.

I RATHER HAVE JESUS THAN SILVER OR GOLD OR GIVEAWAY OR FOLLOWERS OR KUKUNASE.

JESUS MY SHEPHERD , BROTHER , FRIEND, MY PROPHET, PRIEST, AND KING, MY LORD, MY LIFE, MY WAY, MY END, ACCEPT THE PRAISE I BRING.

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by writeprof(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thank God for his soul. If the thief at the cross could make it to heaven then I can't fault this. IT ONLY MEANS GOD IS LOVE TO YOU STILL DELAYING YOUR SALVATION!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by bizhop01: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ajimobi that is currently playing ludo with Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by olushina559(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
E be like say you dey tell me say satan made heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by damoceile: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lol politician, he has rigged his way into heaven as usual
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Therapyken(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Satan & Hell authorities right now...
Can't stop laughing! You funny sha
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by andyanders: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Originality007:
can any Nigerian poltician make heaven?

even devil will make heaven b4 any Nigerian politician grin

On point. It will be hard for any Nigerian politician to even near this cloud nearer to earth, talkless of heaven. Unless it is the kingdom of shrine where they take their oath that she saw her husband.

madam, make ino bi weed u smoke come dream.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by ugbanante: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
God will be like...

Which heaven

Gabriel, come here!

Go and check!

cheesy

Can u imagine that?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Oracleforce: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
This woman just dey deceive herself....if any of Nigeria politicians go to heaven....definately, hire an assassin, arm robber, policeman, NEPA and LASTMA personnel, etc will also.go to heaven...

Madam, The people of our state will never forget how your husband has depleted their treasury before his demise...Rest in pieces..
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by simplesearch: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:

I have seen several situations that backs my ideology. Yoruba's even have their concept of 'akuudayaa', a situation whereby someone confirmed dead reappears in a different location, apart from that, some children were born with some marks possessed by a dead family relatives, the exact way it was on the dead relative, could it be a coincidence?

The religion we have today was brought by colonial masters who didn't want blacks like you steal from their sugarcane farm where blacks were used as slaves, open your eyes and stop praying wrongly, pray to the supreme being to forgive you of the sins that has condemned you to this earth (HELL)

Actually there is nothing like reincarnation, I've heard of such story which in no doubt are very real to the eyes and senses, but the devil been a chief deceiver/dissembler knows how to pull some pranks on gullible humans who are without God to achieve his mischievous goal.
He achieves this through the activities of his numerous loyal comrades who disguise or put on the resemblance of those individuals that were adjudged late, to live freely among men thereby misleading sometimes, a whole community into believing such to be indisputable reality of life. What he intend to achieve is simple, to make humanity live carelessly by strengthening their believe in the possibility of living another life after this one is over. This is so that their soul search for God and question about life after death can be summarily dismissed or waved aside as inconsequential which further hardens their heart in sinful living, since according to them after this life they can still go elsewhere and start another life afresh.

To your second prognosis, Jesus Christ was born, died and rose again over 2000 yrs ago when there were no colonial masters. Colonization started only in the 15th century and the gospel reached Africa way before then, historically not later than 30 AD which is in the 1st century. Your analysis is therefore flawed with many didactic, in the sense that you couldn't differentiate between missionaries and colonial masters, for instance christian missionaries like David Livingstone who are apolitical only spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, so do Mary Slessor and numerous others. They were sincere and selfless men/women who gave their all and gained nothing in return. Christian missionaries landmark achievement of establishing schools, educational centers and other social attractions to enhance evangelism brought about real positive change, as the people were able to learn to read and write. Many prominent people in our country like Pa Awolowo who went to mission school are testimony to the selfless service of this Christian missionaries, for which you and I should forever be grateful.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Therapyken(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Deep!

I Remember Hammering on that , before he died..

It Seems Someone Somehow listened to the Admonishment from us, on the need to Lead him to Jesus Christ.. .

That's Wonderful and Glorious if that Happened!

And if He was truly led to Jesus, then I can assure you that he is in Heaven!

Heaven is a Place not to be Missed!
Heaven is Eternal abode of the Righteous

If you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell!

Come to Jesus THISDAY!
Only a few go to heaven(excluding infants). Every other person who dies goes to hell including infants.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence by Therapyken(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
ClassicMan202:
Ehen.... Tell me more.... Is Abba Kyari there too??
Wondering as well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Barred From INEC Headquarters (VIDEO) / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" / Nigeria Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.