Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,544 members, 7,968,552 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:17 AM

Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama (329 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama by nairapark: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerian veteran actress, Victoria Inyama has urged all women to put a decent dressing to prevent rape. Since the inception of the global pandemic, over four thousand cases of rape have been recorded across the country.

Taking to Instagram, Victoria said that the government isn’t capable of putting a stop to the rampant rape cases in the country so ladies should dress appropriately to avoid falling victims to rape crimes.

”Appropriate Dressing & Comportment. It’s obvious to me that the Nigerian government is not really ready to put a fixed penalty to Rape and so l beg my ladies (minus the minors or aged victims) to plsssss dress in appropriate clothing so as to reduce the trigger for the perpetrators……A lot of these Perpetrators have underlying mental health issues & being around them in certain clothing is a trigger…..sadly the victim still gets to be shamed & ridiculed, so since this government is Not ready to do much, it would be wise to safeguard yourself. Yes it’s not about the dressing some will say & compare with Europe & America but remember they take Rape cases seriously unlike Nigerian…..Think about it”

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1596448733/rape-dress-well-avoid-being-victim-victoria

Re: Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama by WandaMaximoff: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
I guess the minors from 3months to 17 years and the elderly from 50 to 80 who get raped also dress indecently.

It is it the hijabis that also get raped? I guess hijabis dress indecently too.

Shameful comment.
Re: Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama by Righteousness89(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
The Sons and Daughters of Belai will still come for her Head..

Dress the Manner you wish to be addressed!
Re: Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama by VirginFinder: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dotherightthing:
The Ssons and Ddaughters of Belai will still come for her Hhead..
Re: Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama by Joshmodest(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Sons and Daughters of Belai will still come for her Head..

Dress the Manner you wish to be addressed!
This is the man preaching for all of you on NL...subtly inciting rape !
Uwa was raped inside your building where the holy spirit resides , cos she wore mini skirt and crop top to entice the rapist from their houses into our church !

The Ibadan poly undergraduate who was raped in her daddy's house was raped cos she was wearing just hijab - she should have wrapped herself in maggi carton and put herself inside another cement bag !

The 2 year old girl that was raped too , should have covered her big breast and came toe properly ...she didn't dress the way she wanted to be addressed that's why she was raped !

Son of Jerusalem are you telling us that you'd rape any girl who dresses indecently ..if you wouldn't which I doubt ..on the basis of self control do we forgive and clap for a criminal who couldn't control himself ?
I wouldn't steal cos I'm contented and have self control , do we forgive hush puppi cos he lacks self control ...
Read less of your bible and Read more innovative books , you're getting too dull !!
Re: Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama by Kriss216: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
How come rapists don't see those mad women without clothes to rape.
You can't use not dressing well as an excuse to rape.
Sex is very cheap and affordable. Masturbation is there also, why rape
Re: Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
You claimed you were raped by your husband, how did you dress?

So what should be done to guys who sag their pants?

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Imagine Myself Without Caring About You - Kiddwaya Tells Erica (video) / BREAKING!! Majek Fashek To Be Buried In The US / Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Gets Another Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.