Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) (49912 Views)

Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

But he annointed Messi the king of football.

Nah... God merely gave Messi the same gift and grace He gave to many others... Messi merely worked harder and was more diligent than others. Same with Ronaldo, Pele, and others.

The 'anointing' came from fanboys and neutrals. tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Guy, stay one place na!!! Eye and brain don dey turn me for your matter!!! Nomadic football fan!!! undecided
Oya.....Hon Minister.....Its ok....Its ok....off the mic

Oya, I used to like Leeds United.
Remember them in the semis of UCL 2001.....that team produced Rio.

Looks like I might support them....All the same, as a Neapolitan, I stick to my club.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2020
fergie001:

Oya.....Hon Minister.....Its ok....Its ok....off the mic

Oya, I used to like Leeds United.
Remember them in the semis of UCL 2001.....that team produced Rio.

Looks like I might support them....All the same, as a Neapolitan, I stick to my club.

The great Bielsa and I don't need your 'support'!!! We have enough loyal fans!!! tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

Good morning jare, better person.
Fergie001, BuhariNawah & co after Napoli game
Boss I greet you, Fergie001 grin
Right now....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

The great Bielsa and I don't need your 'support'!!! We have enough loyal fans!!! tongue
No P....lemme go and support my Chelsea jejely cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Boss I greet you, Fergie001 grin
Right now....
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by BuhariNaWah: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
fergie001:

Abeg, just post the pix for NL here like that Taraba man own o

gbest90 BuharinaWah powerfulguy ebukahades10 Fuckingmallam45

Please take note o....... grin grin
No mind am.
He too dey boast
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by johnzadok: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Big congratulations to team CR7 more Wins. We are learning from your winning Spirit...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

No mind am.
He too dey boast
you must explain how I take dey boast?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by shedo2012(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Goat man is surely and most reliable footballer of our time and indeed he's the chosen one. Ororoman. i got ur back
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Relax... Champions league never finish!!! tongue

Who go win am? Since Xavi and Iniesta comot from Barca, dem don win am?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
fergie001:
Abeg, just post the pix for NL here like that Taraba man own o
gbest90 BuharinaWah powerfulguy ebukahades10 Fuckingmallam45
Please take note o....... grin grin
On point
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
fergie001:
Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 BuharinaWah.....comman see GOAT ooooo grin
The number 1 Ewu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
fergie001:

Angelfrost
Vickyrotex

ktbffh ROYGBIV

Your blood is not blue. It's ROYGBIV. You have more than one blood angry sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Even Vickyrotex knows you don't support Chelsea in any way...

You just can't wait to see them receive the infamous 'Arsenal treatment'!!!

cheesy Exactly! I know he can't wait for Bayern to do the same. sad

fergie001, Chelsea go shame you angry tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
ghettokid1:

This chameleon

chameleon abi chameleon cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by BuhariNaWah: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
ghettokid1:

Bayern Munich 0-4 Chelsea.
Quote me after the game
This you?
cc: vickyrotex
Fergie001
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:16am On Aug 09, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

This you?
cc: vickyrotex
Fergie001

No add pepper na cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Touching!!the Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau. / Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! / Anthony Joshua Shares First Photo After His Defeat By Andy Ruiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.