Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,728 members, 7,879,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? (465 Views)

Read A Book Today!!! / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good day nairalander.... The journey of life is not as easy as it seems like. But we thank God. So ironically, if you are to write a book about yourself, what whould be the title ? Mine is : THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN...
Add yours. Thank u
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by Halfamilli: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
The struggle
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Halfamilli:
Xn
meaning ?
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blue boy: The poignant life of *real name*
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by robinso01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Life doesn't go as planned

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by obiekunie2: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
not an easy road. . .
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by chatinent: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mine: Taken.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by Quietly(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beautiful but unlucky
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by Betakeshi: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by abiolamitodun(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wishlist
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by ad84ada(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Grand Pa's ex wife
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2020
the beautiful adventurous journey of LIFE.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by sholay2011(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2020
The Man God Loves.
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by yklaw(f): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
The hidden star.....
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tears of a royal princess
Re: If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Is The Title ?? by mokoh(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Tears of a royal princess

I would definitely buy the novel

(1) (Reply)

The Moon And Sixpence / My Mother's Death, My Wife's Slap / Content Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.