Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Venom Of Anger And Its Antidote - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Venom Of Anger And Its Antidote (146 Views)

How Insufficient Anti-snake Venom, Treatment Centres Fuels Deaths In Nigeria / On Snake-poison: Its Action And Its Antidote By Mueller Pdf / The Venom of a Scorpion: (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Venom Of Anger And Its Antidote by VoiceYourStorie: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2020
my greatest lesson came from Alcoholics Anonymous where somebody said harboring a resentment is allowing someone who you don't like to live inside your head without paying any rent and I'm not that kind of a guy so this helped me get rid of resentments.

READ MORE BY CLINKING THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/the-venom-of-anger-and-its-antidote/

(1) (Reply)

Army Secretary Tours Fort Detrick Laboratory / Lawma Boss Lunched A 3 Day Appraisal Tour / Treatment For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.