Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project (267 Views)

Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While / Where Can I Get A Long Term Loan Of 100k Without Colletral? / SEO Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project by TruthMustBeTold: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2020
I need a well-skilled and competent writer with an ample knowledge of SEO to handle a lot of writing tasks targeted towards an American audience.

Writer has to be grammatically sound and be ready churn out high-quality and unique content every time.

I will supply a comprehensive and well-defined guideline as well as some previously written samples, so ALL BADLY-WRITTEN, INCOHERENT, AND PLAGIARIZED ARTICLES WILL BE REJECTED AND NOT BE PAID FOR.

Right now, payment is #2000 per 1000 words and I can assign up to 20,000 words per week, depending on how you are able to handle the workload.

I am looking to start immediately. So send me a DM and we will see ig we are the right fit for each other.
Best wishes.
Niche: IT, Automotive, Health, and Finance.
Re: Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project by Scope26(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:
I need a well-skilled and competent writer with an ample knowledge of SEO to handle a lot of writing tasks targeted towards an American audience.

Writer has to be grammatically sound and be ready churn out high-quality and unique content every time.

I will supply a comprehensive and well-defined guideline as well as some previously written samples, so ALL BADLY-WRITTEN, INCOHERENT, AND PLAGIARIZED ARTICLES WILL BE REJECTED AND NOT BE PAID FOR.

Right now, payment is #2000 per 1000 words and I can assign up to 20,000 words per week, depending on how you are able to handle the workload.

I am looking to start immediately. So send me a DM and we will see ig we are the right fit for each other.
Best wishes.
Am interested how do I DM.......
Shey by mail or what?
Re: Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project by Emmaxy9(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:

Best wishes.

How do we contact you?
Re: Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project by ajasay3030(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
I'm an experienced writer and will handle your jobs appropriately. I also need to mention that I follow instructions. https:///2349016701513
Re: Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project by neonknight(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2020
I believe I'm suitable for this job. I have good experience in writing, I have even written a book and the book is getting good attention on penpee site. I understand the way white people write and I can duplicate any writing style.

Just give me a sample of what you want and you will be more than happy with the outcome.

Reach me
Re: Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project by Emmaway(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
How do I DM?

(1) (Reply)

V6 Engines For Sale. / Earn 50$ Weekly / Earn Money Online..take Advantage Of These Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.