Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) (27545 Views)

Nigerians Held At Saudi Arabia Cry's Out For Help In Pains � / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Openbusiness4: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Investnow2017:

Thanks for your contribution. But why are BLACKS always the scum of all other races? Black lives matter campaign even tend to emphasize that reality? Why blacks always at every and anywhere? This is a reality that is profound that only few confront in the public space. It is such a disturbing experience.
dey were (and still are in some cases or places) viewed as scum cuz dey were d last race to get on board d train of modern civilization. Black people in Africa were clinging to a gods and shrines culture, when d others in d world were breaking free from that idea of civilization and catching d learning, science and inventions culture. Hence other races got stronger and built more powerful cities while Blacks were discovering new ways to talk to spirits and appease d gods. Unfortunately, an unwritten rule in this world, is that d strong shall rule d weak, and unfortunately, the "gods" favor d strong too, so when d various growing civilizations popping in different locations of the world started to merge and clash, we were d weakest civilization among dem all, and d ones every other races conquered. That's how come Blacks are belittled as lesser men. Our ancestors didn't catch up to modern civilization fast enuf. And look @ where we still are today, other races are building rockets and going on space exploration, building nanobots dat r smaller than a strand of human hair, while we are still here shouting nengi and ozo, kidwaya and Erica, by d time we are done with all dat foolishness, d world has left us behind again. We only thrive on individuality and there has been some tremendous individual Black successes here an there. But individuals successes don't make a race or country superior. It has to be collective, a consciously planned and detailed nation building effort. We juz don't have visionary leaders who know how to build a nation in dis part of d world sad.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by BigBizzy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Asalam aleku kill you there...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by PigTormentor: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I doubt it if you can afford 200 naira pork (pig meat) in real life. Get a life, who cares about IPOB?

Financial, moral and ethical poverty have robbed nonentities like you of your little brain hence you have resorted to thinking that everyone is as poor as you.
I make enough in just one week while sleeping in USD to feed you and your miserable family for a whole year and still have change left to donate to others. That's just in one week.

STFU and GTFOH
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Queenlovely(f): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sheriman:
Liar!!!! You are the greatest liar of all time on Nairaland
hello sir
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by owila4luv(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
use part of your contract money to come home na....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Buddy0: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oselu28:

Some of u will just open your mouth waaaaa and spill rubbish.

Get Off my mention...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by authority2006(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
I don't understand this stranded of a thing, it sounds as if they were going to somewhere but due to some circumstances were tied down at Saudi Arabia where as they were the ones that carried themselves to the country
Please if you lots know how you carried your bodies to Saudi Arabia carry it back nobody is helping you people

It's not that easy o, just one way ticket. She meant to say that they are trapped, stranded is a misfit in this regard
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Investnow2017: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Openbusiness4:
dey were (and still are in some cases or places) viewed as scum cuz dey were d last race to get on board d train of modern civilization. Black people in Africa were clinging to a gods and shrines culture, when d others in d world were breaking free from that idea of civilization and catching d learning, science and inventions culture. Hence other races got stronger and built more powerful cities while Blacks were discovering new ways to talk to spirits and appease d gods. Unfortunately, an unwritten rule in this world, is that d strong shall rule d weak, and unfortunately, the "gods" favor d strong too, so when d various growing civilizations popping in different locations of the world started to merge and clash, we were d weakest civilization among dem all, and d ones every other races conquered. That's how come Blacks are belittled as lesser men. Our ancestors didn't catch up to modern civilization fast enuf. And look @ where we still are today, other races are building rockets and going on space exploration, building nanobots dat r smaller than a strand of human hair, while we are still here shouting nengi and ozo, kidwaya and Erica, by d time we are done with all dat foolishness, d world has left behind again. We juz don't have visionary leaders who know how to build countries in dis part of d world sad.
I appreciate your lengthy write up, but there appears to me to be even a much deeper connection. All black settlements even within advanced countries bear similar story - from US to Brazil, from South Africa to Colombia, from Venezuela to Haiti, from Cuba to Ecuador! The whole of Africa is a story of its own. Even with above explanation you will appreciate that even why they are not behind in intellectualism, why do they always not get it right? Is there a genetic explanation for this?
Even in this pandemic it is reported that the blacks are the greater casualty in the US, South Africa, Brazil, Ecuador, name it. Why?
How did a rich oil producing country have her citizens liter the whole world basically as slaves?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by authority2006(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Openbusiness4:

I agree to disagree sir. [s] TAKE AWAY THE RELIGION or MINUS THE RELIGION, [/s] u will c dat Arabs are one of d nicest and most passionate people u will ever meet in this world. Their evil treatment of blacks come from their unfortunate wicked historical background of having blacks introduced to them or to their environment as slaves from d beginning due to the jihad conquest era dat pushed into conquering African lands and people, and also d general global slave trade problem of dat era. and for centuries Blacks were bought, sold and used as slaves in their lands. That history has affected their mental programming and over time it still lingers till today except for some "enlightened" ones (enlighten here doesn't mean school qualifications but a civilized mind that views all skins equally) that are kind to others and treat people well regardless of their skin color. Fast forward to now, religion is their number one problem today. [s] But d ones wey no carry religion for head, [/s] check dem well, very nice loving souls

Are you saying that religion makes them evil or what exactly is your point there? Those who are abusing their househelps or blacks, I don't see the connection between their actions and their religion because their religion doesn't teach them that.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by tammie24: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is what Muslims want to turn Nigeria into
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Kubernetes: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
Good message dear. God bless Nigeria, God bless Trump and may God Almighty bless USA the great.

And yet America killed your brother George Floyd because he is black.
Are you for real?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:
Over to Hanty Abike and Huncle Onyeama!!!... Put a call across to Air Peace or Innoson Air!!! Bring the "contract" staff back home.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Kubernetes: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
You don't expect the gvt in an Islamic country to treat you fine if you
1..Go there illegally.
2..Go there to trade your body.
3. Go there to beg.
4.Go there to sale drugs etc.

Islamic countries have high moral standard.

Even If you go there illegally and you are skilled,u will have a good time there.Even if you are black,and you have stuff,they will respect you.Bilal being chosen by the prophet shows the beauty of islam.
Kuwait,Qatar,Dubai etc are cool countries and better than the do called USA which you guys are defending.Tell me George Floyd wast killed for racism in America.Italy,a vertican state and Israel are worst in black hostilities than the Islamic countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
grin

Xposed2020 what type of "contract" are your muslimahs doing in Saudi Arabia?

To continue the work of Aisha the late wife of muamad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
PigTormentor:

Financial, moral and ethical poverty have robbed nonentities like you of your little brain hence you have resorted to thinking that everyone is as poor as you.
I make enough in just one week while sleeping in USD to feed you and your miserable family for a whole year and still have change left to donate to others. That's just in one week.

STFU and GTFOH

Hahaha, very funny. No rich man is an ethnic bigot from my experience. You don't even know me talk more about my family. See what ethnic bigotry can do to the soul of a kid like you?

Hahaha, you make a lot sleep of money while sleeping grin, probably you would make more money when you sleep and never wake (dead). Nigerian sorry, African Bill Gates grin.

Get a life, unemployed dead Pig meat Tormentor grin
I saw you on the other thread agitating for Npower extension like your life depends on it grin

Get a life, then get a job grin, don't Rob o!!!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Openbusiness4: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Investnow2017:

I appreciate your lengthy write up, but there appears to me to be even a much deeper connection. All black settlements even within advanced countries bear similar story - from US to Brazil, from South Africa to Colombia, from Venezuela to Haiti, from Ciba to Ecuador! The whole of Africa is a story of its own. Even with above explanation you will appreciate that even why they are not behind in intellectualism, why do they always not get it right? Is there a genetic explanation for this?
Even in this pandemic it is reported that the blacks are the greater casualty in the US, South Africa, Brazil, Ecuador, name it. Why?
How did a rich oil producing country have her citizens little the whole world basically as slaves?
All black indigenous citizens in d advanced countries are offsprings or descendants of d African blacks that were victims of an era of global black slave trade and slavery. Modern civilized societies of today were built on that foundation and that is why u still have some traces institutionalized racism against Blacks in some civilized countries, although many of them are working to reform their institutions to view Blacks as one of their own, but still a long way to go because the Black identity will always be linked to Africa and well, look at Africa as a whole, still behind everyone else, so d condescension is still there, d view dat Africans or Blacks (because the Africa identity is that of a Black race) are lesser people is still there in the subconscious. Blacks are still subconsciously viewed as dispensable fodders, pawns and guinea pigs in the process of advancing modern civilization. And their government agencies and institutions function according to their institutional structures and systems that put blacks at a disadvantage. It's not their fault really but d faulty foundation in which those institutions were founded or evolved in terms of how they relate with Blacks when Blacks were first introduced to their countries. For example, in d USA in those darks days, d institutional systems were so rotten to d point dat dey in some places dey even segregated d burial ground. And Black people couldn't be buried in a section where White people were buried. Smh, humanity really missed d way in racial matters. As for d pandemic, it could be dat more black people r been affected cuz blacks are more economically disadvantaged and possibly moving around more and getting infected, or maybe anoda reason like evolution, I don't kno. Dis is my opinion
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Mayng01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
What kind of contract
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by nnamdi640: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
See this woman oo.A place where our Nigeria Muslims spend millions to visit is a place you are now begging people to save you from.Abeg stay there and enjoy more Sallah,better still,you can look for small job to manage rather than coming back to this hell called Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Unbreakable007: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Remove ur hijab if u really need our help.

Here we don't help masquerade

Only d ancestors do.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by toye440: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
I don't understand this stranded of a thing, it sounds as if they were going to somewhere but due to some circumstances were tied down at Saudi Arabia where as they were the ones that carried themselves to the country
Please if you lots know how you carried your bodies to Saudi Arabia carry it back nobody is helping you people
Another means of stealing money. They said contract, then what about the company or the contractors, and since when has the Saudi government start giving Nigerians contract considering the bad image we carry globally. Meanwhile, we for like see your face cos even your family members fit no recognise you.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by izibili44: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
We have high commission in Saudi Arabia. Go and see the man in charge.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Akhirastriver(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Buddy0:

Yea is stupid.. go abroad and become a billionaire is that easy.
Shebi ure a billionaire in Nigeria na ,Pele otedola junior
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
salary is 100k for 2 years. Pata pata they saved 1m after sorting families. Evacuation flight is like 700k you cant blame them
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
After they've licked the asses of several Arabs men undecided

Be civil! Dont you know what business language means? They went to Saudi for contract work. angry angry

If you talk about licking again I will report you to the Edo crew. tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by SexytorresE(f): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Begging to come back to Nigeria seems to be the trending thing now grin pls stay there we don’t need more masquerade here wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by ContractKiller: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Funny enough it's looking like the coward has run away from Nairaland. I can't find his moniker anywhere on NL grin

IslamVIRGINS:

To continue the work of Aisha the late wife of muamad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
Funny enough it's looking like the coward has run away from Nairaland. I can't find his moniker anywhere on NL grin

You made him to run away from NL, the shame was too much on him.. Xposed2020, Rest well allah's slave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by Tunagee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
EmagNig:
In a video shared online, one of the ladies who spoke on behalf of the others, said they have completed their "contracts" in Saudi Arabia and have since been stranded in the country. She said they all want to return home.

The lady pleaded with President Buhari, Governor Seyi Makinde, and other well-meaning Nigerians to come to their aid.

The lady who was teary as she spoke, said

Please on behalf of all the ladies working in Saudi Arabia, our governor Seyi Makinde, President Muhammadu Buhari, please we need your help. We have completed our contract. Please come to our rescue. We are just stranded here. We are weak. We can't continue with this. Please help us. We need your help. Please. To all the prominent people in Nigeria, please we need your help. We want to go back to Nigeria. Please do something.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOD_nYVSaBw

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-ladies-stranded-in-saudi-arabia-cry-out-for-help-video/

Una go do ashawo work for Saudi abi?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by wink2015(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
NA WHICH CONTRACT THEM COMPLETE FOR SAUDI ARABIA?

She should explain with more details.

I hope she is not go there to do PROSTITUTION.

I understand SEX BUSINESS florish a lot in Saudi Arabia.

Many expatriate staff working in Saudi are their biggest client.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (VIDEO) by ContractKiller: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
We all did it together. All of us who disgraced him. At the end of the day, the Bible has been proven to be the real Word of God. We serve a God who will NEVER allow liars to enjoy an easy life.

Isaiah 44:24-25

I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; .......That frustrateth the tokens of the liars...

IslamVIRGINS:

You made him to run away from NL, the shame was too much on him.. Xposed2020, Rest well allah's slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Find Drugs In A Lady's Handbag At The Airport (Pictures/Video) / Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) / Marwa: Possession Of Cannabis Is A Crime, But We Do Not Criminalise Ordinary Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.