Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? (844 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by Phate07(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2011

Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/She Is HIV Positive?

Would you?
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by MzGreat(f): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
dont think so, it will fade out gradually

op is ur gf hiv positive?
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by Abekeade08(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
uum Helll to the No
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by MzGreat(f): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
u arshhhhh gan o sis
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by Abekeade08(f): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ahh my dear, abeg i no fit. undecided
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by Omolola1(f): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
No, i won't
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by MzGreat(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

Ahh my dear, abeg i no fit. undecided

well i feel you jare and d first to even do is to go n check yourself too if u clean.
to show you how scary it is d posters question is even in red
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2011
Emm. . . If its Omolola i would Continue! Seriously i wld. . .

But to other ladies PURGATORY NO !!!
Re: Would You Continue Dating Someone When You Know He/she Is Hiv Positive? by Ofido(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2011
All of you guys that are saying ohh heal No, This, That, Let me ask u all, if it was u that was diagnaosed positive ti HIV nko?, do u expect ur the person who claimed to ve loved u to run away from you?.
I ve seen married couples wher, the girl is positive yet the guy married her and vice versa.

Some one onces asked in Nairaland here the greatest thing u ve done for love and a girl answered that she knw her guy was positive yet she married him and that i believe is love.

(1) (Reply)

My Story Is A Sad One: / Ladies, Do You Find It Difficult To Turn Down A Man's Proposal? / Sometime We Are To Blame For Our Relationship Maladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.