Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

Sex With My Cousin Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Cousin Part 1 (1265 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With My Cousin Part 1 by feargodprince: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2020
One day when we are all alone. His parent had gone to work. I turned to him in the empty loft and told him what was on my mind. "I want to see a penis." "Pardon?" Greg was surprised. "I want to see a penis. I've never seen one! I'm 18 and have never seen one at all."I explained. "Not in real life, not on TV, never. My parents won't let me get movies that show nudity." "Why are you telling me this?" Greg asked. "Greg, I was wondering, if maybe, I could see your penis." Greg, who was 16, was really turned on by all this, though he knew it was wrong. But what could just a look hurt? He decided to go along with it. "On one condition." He Said. "I want to see your vagina. It's only fair."I agreed. "So do you want to go first? Or should I?" "Let's flip a coin. Heads, you see my head. Tails, I examine your tail." Greg got a quarterbout of his pocket and flipped it. "Tails," he announced to the me. "How do you want me to be?" I asked. He thought for a moment. "Take off your shoes, your pants, and your panties, and then lie on the floor." I hesitated, but slipped off my shoes obediently. I unzipped my jeans and slid them to the floor, then off my ankles. Standing in my pink panties, i folded my jeans and put them next to my shoes. Then Greg watched me hesitate again, and finally pull down my panties to my ankles and kick them away. I laid down, putting My knees up. He sat by my legs and spread them apart.

Re: Sex With My Cousin Part 1 by searchng4love: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Nothing new. Cousins have been fvckin since time immemorial and even marry
Re: Sex With My Cousin Part 1 by sylve11: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Eweew. Disgusting embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Cousin Part 1 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Yeye talk undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Erica Insulta Kiddwaya About Being Bored Of Him / Why Does Everyone Think Monogamy Is Natural / Coffee And Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.