Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Keep Them 'meaningfully' Engaged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Keep Them 'meaningfully' Engaged (174 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Them 'meaningfully' Engaged by TLU(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Guys, I need your advice.

I have two kids: a boy (11 yo), girl (10 yo).

What they do all day is play Roblox.

I work from home full-time, so does my wife, so we have all-day internet connectivity.

They've been home (Covid-19 lock-down) and schooling online, but lately their schools have been on break.

I need to know what activities I can create into routines for them.
Something that will be fun, interesting and educative and would require minimal supervision from me.

Please help!

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Healthy For You And Your Family / An Extraordinary Approach: Filling The Gap In A Gap Year. / Group Urges Govt To Mandate Counseling Before Marriage To Curb Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.