Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,831 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast (1356 Views)

Pictures And Video From The African Center Mexico / The Best African Way To Propose Marriage To A Woman / Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by NaijaBeautyTalk: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2020
I often see my parents do this style of brushing teeth. I tot it was local until I realized that their teeth are brighter than mine and I am younger. So embarrassing, and my mum would always laugh at my brown teeth. I decided to start using this method even though I still brush my teeth with paste some days. But my teeth has really improved. So I decided to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgP04JXx4I0
Re: Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by meobizy(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
White teeth is not a part of African culture. It’s more of a white man’s thing.

1 Like

Re: Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by NaijaBeautyTalk: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
White teeth isn't cultural. It's a personal hygiene. I grew up to meet my parents use this ingredients as their to clean their teeth on daily basis. Some days they make use of only the chewing stick. They both have white teeth even at old age. This ingredients aren't imported or white men made. It's from our house hold and it's works Effectively.
Re: Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Just use chewing stick and activated charcoal and see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Whiten Teeth The African Way. How To Whiten Brown Teeth Fast by OruExpress: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
meobizy:
White teeth is not a part of African culture. It’s more of a white man’s thing.

lol wtf?
insane

(1) (Reply)

FACT: Only Nigerians Can Have Full Conversations With Just QUESTIONS. / Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name / Yorubas Would Be Proud To Read 'these'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.