Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,080 members, 7,977,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

J - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / J (713 Views)

J / EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J / Breaking News: J. J Rawlings Blasts Nigeria Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by NENGIsmells: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2020
kk
Re: J by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
Debbierik i saw your message but i use a temporal email so i cant respond. lets talk here , using this thread
okay no problem
Re: J by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
So what do you wanna talk about and are you really thirteen years old
Re: J by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=Debbierik po
Re: J by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Inspireddd:

Hi. Can we talk please?
sure talk about what
Re: J by NENGIsmells: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Debbierik:
sure talk about what
careful with that guy, this is hs other monika apache4

Re: J by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
NENGIsmells:
careful with that guy, this is hs other monika apache4
okay
Re: J by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Debbierik:
sure talk about what

Don’t mind that nitwit above. I have nothing to do with the moniker he claims to be mine.

On the other hand, his alias is kingazubuike and i got him banned from nairaland. This explains why he keeps throwing mud @ my name

I need a female friend and your posts seem like you are very intelligent. I’d love for us to be pals.
Re: J by NENGIsmells: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Debbierik:
sure talk about what
i will warn you again. careful with that guy. i was going through the crime section and saw a moniker name apache talking about how he has killed people and wants to stop. i told the moniker to denounce cultism, he created this new one immeidately and started attacking me then clicked on my profile and saw that the only link to me was u , i think he thought we must have chatted or we knows ourselves, so he tried contacting you. i will advice you to avoid him. miscreants like this should be avoided. check the screenshots i am posting now and see how the too profiles connects

Re: J by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
NENGIsmells:
i will warn you again. careful with that guy. i was going through the crime section and saw a moniker name apache talking about how he has killed people and wants to stop. i told the moniker to denounce cultism, he created this new one immeidately and started attacking me then clicked on my profile and saw that the only link to me was u , i think he thought we must have chatted or we knows ourselves, so he tried contacting you. i will advice you to avoid him. miscreants like this should be avoided. check the screenshots i am posting now and see how the too profiles connects

Debbierik I have something to tell you please. What is your phone number?

I dont want anybody to hear what i want to tell you.

If you were a land i’m sure you would be in victoria island baby ukwu shocked
Re: J by NENGIsmells: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
NENGIsmellls:

so this scumbag actually created a fake profile copying me name to troll me ? lol
Debbierik ignore the troll NENGIsmellls
i will never talk to anyone here privately for anyreaon or even ask for the persons number. ignore the idiot
Re: J by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
NENGIsmells:
so this scumbag actually created a fake profile copying me name to troll me ? lol
i will never talk to anyone here privately for anyreaon or even ask for the persons number. ignore the idiot

So your mental condition has degenerated to the point where you now hold conversations with yourself? This is absurd. You must be a nut case.

I only worry for Debbierik who is caught in the cross fire of all this. If you like yourself Debby, please stay far away from this clown. He is clearly unstable mentally
Re: J by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Inspireddd:

Don’t mind that nitwit above. I have nothing to do with the moniker he claims to be mine.

On the other hand, his alias is kingazubuike and i got him banned from nairaland. This explains why he keeps throwing mud @ my name

I need a female friend and your posts seem like you are very intelligent. I’d love for us to be pals.

ok
Re: J by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Debbie
Re: J by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
NENGIsmells:
ok no problem
Re: J by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Inspireddd:

ok no problem
Re: J by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
NENGIsmellls:

really and you really think i want to hear what you want to say you are really funny lol

1 Like

Re: J by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2020
NENGIsmells:
okay
Re: J by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Inspireddd:

So your mental condition has degenerated to the point where you now hold conversations with yourself? This is absurd. You must be a nut case.

I only worry for Debbierik who is caught in the cross fire of all this. If you like yourself Debby, please stay far away from this clown. He is clearly unstable mentally
you really seem to be so insultive
Re: J by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Inspireddd:

Can we be pals?
yeah
Re: J by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Debbierik pos
Re: J by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Inspireddd:

What’s your email?
check my profile
Re: J by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mdjdj
Re: J by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Inspireddd:

None seen
really try checking again
Re: J by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Debbierik post=92997889]really try checking
Re: J by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Inspireddd:

Nothing still. Even washed my face with pepper spray
lol ok
Re: J by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=
Re: J by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Inspireddd:

Cool: u can modify it now
Ok
Re: J by NENGIsmells: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Debbierik:
lol ok
so even after warning you about this cultist that confessed to killing people and was asking for how to stop killing, you still went ahead to give hi your email? u are a useless ahsawo, las las them go use use for rituals. looks like your smelling toto is seriously scratching u
Re: J by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
NENGIsmells:
so even after warning you about this cultist that confessed to killing people and was asking for how to stop killing, you still went ahead to give hi your email? u are a useless ahsawo, las las them go use use for rituals. looks like your smelling toto is seriously scratching u

Baby ignore him okay? He is clearly retardedd

I’m happy you saw the thread where he was begging to eat shit and where he also claimed he has done it before in spain.

Tell me if such a person is normal and deserves to be taken seriously?

Re: J by NENGIsmells: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Inspireddd:

I’m happy you saw the thread where he was begging to eat shit and where he also claimed he has done it before in spain.

i pay hoes to eat my shit. atleast i am helping some sickos out. it is better than going around killing people lol. thunder fire u anywhere u day
Re: J by NENGIsmells: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Inspireddd:

i pay hoes to eat my shit. atleast i am helping some sickos out. it is better than going around killing people lol. thunder fire u anywhere u day. just go creat new ccount because this one i don personally cast am. and i go continue to cast am

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC, Oshiomhole Import Federal Police To Take Over Edo Assembly / Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Remands Arrested Obaseki’s Thugs Over ... / Stunning Photos As Buhari Gives Out Daughter In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.