Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi (8674 Views)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
angelfallz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just Know that, there would always be people like me, who would always speak up against the unnaturalness of you and your likes.
Begone jare!!

And just know they'll always be people like me that'll shut you up with facts! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by angelfallz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

And just know they'll always be people like me that'll shut you up with facts! wink

which facts did you state? oh and we can never be shut up grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
RichieMichie:
Lol, I saw through the fraud that was an apology Simi tendered before her husband's magazine thingy was uprooted . Heterosexuals, they are homophobic but wants to cash out of homosexuality. Clowns.

They can't even be fully homphobic and it's very pathetic. Homophobia disappears when money is involved undecided

Bunch of clowns!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
angelfallz:

which facts did you state? oh and we can never be shut up grin grin grin

Seeing you can't even coin a response with a proper vocabulary all makes sense to me now cheesy i won't even be surprised if you couldn't read and understand what i wrote grin

Oh...you can be homphobic all you want undecided
I didn't tell you I'm here to stop your homophobia, I'm here to debunk your stupid and illiterate narratives against the community.

Gays will exist and continue to exist in every lineage wether you like it or not and your opinions won't change a thing kiss

Done arguing with someone who still thinks homosexuality was imported from America grin

"The world belongs to the devil" LMAO grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by angelfallz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Seeing you can't even coin a response with a proper vocabulary all makes sense to me now cheesy i won't even be surprised if you couldn't read and understand what i wrote grin

Oh...you can be homphobic all you want undecided
I didn't tell you I'm here to stop your homophobia, I'm here to debunk your stupid and illiterate narratives against the community.

Gays will exist and continue to exist in every lineage wether you like it or not and your opinions won't change a thing kiss

Done arguing with someone who still thinks homosexuality was imported from America grin

"The world belongs to the devil" LMAO grin grin

Be gone jare grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

See who is calling gays frustrated cheesy

When you win the oppressors, they turn back and try the victim card.

Between heteros and gays, which of them bully, intimidate and even attack, because they're not the same with you, and you try to change them??

Go and collect back the apology na undecided

Keep crying cheesy
Shut the fvck up those gay idiots are becoming more crazy than the were to think that it is their own version of ideas or principle that society should adopt. This LGBTQ community wants to give the world a pseudo impression that it is a special set of people being discriminated or under persecution but everyday the keep on carrying out their ugly provocative lifestyle openly and even wants to be legalized. Boy do u think that everyone is gay or people are truly born gay? or do u know that lots of folks wanna puke wen they see those gays stuff or even those foolish gays playing love next to u in a public restaurant and all of a sudden ur appetite changes to puking? or wen a shameless lady is actually stalking ur teenage daughter on social media hoping to meet and introduce her into lesbianism as soon as possible so she can propagate this bad lifestyle in her neighborhood with her teenage friends too or wen she goes to her boarding house. this demented folks called homosexuals have always been on a lookout to increase their population in the society and infiltrate decision making capacities so as to assume controls of laws and influence events to their bad intentions but when u demand ur own idea the cry foul and homophobia but this same gay fools will attempt to touch a fellow guy or girl who doesn't subscribe to such meaningless lifestyle innappropraitely at a restroom believing they are trying their shameless luck on a new catch. do u know that the cultural rights and traditions of the majority in any society is that what the society stands for is rightly a way of life? U must respect wat a society stands for.The same Americans will refuse to adopt the Islamic philosophy of life into their society seeing it as a dirt but they will intend to impose this homosexual ideas on Muslim faithfuls seeing it as good idea. imagine? truth is lots of people know homosexuality is crazy and a demented lifestyle.
Homosexuality is pure evil and God will one day show us all that he will not be mocked. He knows this is purely the plan of the devil propagated by his human agents in this world and jus like the Apostle Paul said "do not be deceived homosexuals shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and all must believe in him.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by jmoore(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Homosexuality is insanity. Homosexuality is death.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Obzerfapex(m): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Well sha it is only online that you will see gay fools in Nigeria making noise...come out in public 1st rubbish
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by manikspears: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2020
jojofola:
If you check "inside inside", you might end up shocked.

AG baby for the **ys

AG is not gay,he is just hungry. To be honest with you,if you know the amount they offered him for that magazine, you will be tempted.

If they offer your brother that amount and he refuses it ,in this age of buhari and pandemic combined.......you go wound am.

So I won't blame them after all they need the money.how much does music bring and probably they don't have the liver to carry drugs.
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Goldenfinger: 4:40am On Aug 05, 2020
I have no right to judge anyone,am not GOD.....but i do knw 1 tin,God created man and woman for a purpose,
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by jojofola: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2020
manikspears:

AG is not gay,he is just hungry. To be honest with you,if you know the amount they offered him for that magazine, you will be tempted.

If they offer your brother that amount and he refuses it ,in this age of buhari and pandemic combined.......you go wound am.

So I won't blame them after all they need the money.how much does music bring and probably they don't have the liver to carry drugs.

Well. Well. You have points but I have my own reasons too.

I no really wan talk some things but let's leave it that way.
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by manikspears: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2020
jojofola:

Well. Well. You have points but I have my own reasons too.

I no really wan talk some things but let's leave it that way.

Hnmmmm, ok
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Equity15(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerians are frustrated people.

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. check siggy.
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by EmmyGeneral(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by YorubaLord: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Dis Simi too sabi open her mouth anyhow. angry
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by YorubaLord: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Puloc:

Shut the fvck up those gay idiots are becoming more crazy than the were to think that it is their own version of ideas or principle that society should adopt. This LGBTQ community wants to give the world a pseudo impression that it is a special set of people being discriminated or under persecution but everyday the keep on carrying out their ugly provocative lifestyle openly and even wants to be legalized. Boy do u think that everyone is gay or people are truly born gay? or do u know that lots of folks wanna puke wen they see those gays stuff or even those foolish gays playing love next to u in a public restaurant and all of a sudden ur appetite changes to puking? or wen a shameless lady is actually stalking ur teenage daughter on social media hoping to meet and introduce her into lesbianism as soon as possible so she can propagate this bad lifestyle in her neighborhood with her teenage friends too or wen she goes to her boarding house. this demented folks called homosexuals have always been on a lookout to increase their population in the society and infiltrate decision making capacities so as to assume controls of laws and influence events to their bad intentions but when u demand ur own idea the cry foul and homophobia but this same gay fools will attempt to touch a fellow guy or girl who doesn't subscribe to such meaningless lifestyle innappropraitely at a restroom believing they are trying their shameless luck on a new catch. do u know that the cultural rights and traditions of the majority in any society is that what the society stands for is rightly a way of life? U must respect wat a society stands for.The same Americans will refuse to adopt the Islamic philosophy of life into their society seeing it as a dirt but they will intend to impose this homosexual ideas on Muslim faithfuls seeing it as good idea. imagine? truth is lots of people know homosexuality is crazy and a demented lifestyle.
Homosexuality is pure evil and God will one day show us all that he will not be mocked. He knows this is purely the plan of the devil propagated by his human agents in this world and jus like the Apostle Paul said "do not be deceived homosexuals shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

All dis sermon... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by ProfAmaben(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Is being gay or problem in Nigeria or Africa?

You that ain't gay always collect alms and food from gay approved countries. I don't care if you are gay or not, we are all humans. Nigerians are way too judgemental for the world, yet, they love traveling to countries like the US, Australia etc where gays have freedom.

Make una check una Brain o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Puloc:

Oh yeah we go! Answer my question, between heteros and homosexuals, which one of them bully, force and attack the other to be like them??

Y'all keep making me laugh when you rush to homphobic conclusions.... you're not gay, how do you know people are not born gay?? Baba shut up abeg! grin

Being gay doesn't check the religion or ethnic group you belong, so it's stale. In boarding schools, Heteros are always more than gays in the population, so still stale, try again! They're gay muslims as well as other religions man!

Talk about stalking, y'all hetero men that stalk kids should be excused?? Married men fantasizing about little gals and supporting them getting married underage, should we talk about that too??

Homosexuality is evil, same way you've been taught that oppressing women and
selling people were right....
Keep crying, minority rights will continue to be protected and you can continue linking everything to the devil grin

Ever since i saw someone link being gay to success, i knew no other homophobic speculations will surprise me again undecided

And where the fucck did Apostle Paul highlighted that "homosexuals won't go to heaven" cheesy

It's always the same tactic, after spilling hate, they use religion and repentance to smear the end grin

In conclusion, you ended up typing trash that doesn't even make sense to anyone. Always blaming the West for everything, y'all are saints of the Most High but take a look at your society grin

Use better punctuations next time btw cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Is being gay or problem in Nigeria or Africa?

You that ain't gay always collect alms and food from gay approved countries. I don't care if you are gay or not, we are all humans. Nigerians are way too judgemental for the world, yet, they love traveling to countries like the US, Australia etc where gays have freedom.

Make una check una Brain o

U dey mind them? Saints of the Most High, but take a look at their society, in rot and shambles! If they were seriously homphobic, they would have rejected travelling to such countries or receive aid from them!
Rather those countries are their number one destinations! They give them numerous alms but it's the one they ask them to protect minority rights, they'll talk about!

They say it's because those countries worship the devil that's why they're progressing more than them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
[/s]
Obzerfapex:
Well sha it is only online that you will see gay fools in Nigeria making noise...come out in public 1st rubbish
[/s]

Who be this one?? grin

1k sef baba don change opinion grin abeg no be ur type! You can't do shit to any gay person...rest wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
jmoore:
Homosexuality is insanity.
Homosexuality is death.

Coming from and liked by the same religious Nigerians cheesy

If you used the same energy for the numerous rots in your society, Maybe Nigeria would have been better undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goldenfinger:
I have no right to judge anyone,am not GOD.....but i do knw 1 tin,God created man and woman for a purpose,

And God created "Love" for a reason cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by ProfAmaben(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:

U dey mind them? Saints of the Most High, but take a look at their society, in rot and shambles! If they were seriously homphobic, they would have rejected travelling to such countries or receive aid from them!
Rather those countries are their number one destinations! They give them numerous alms but it's the one they ask them to protect minority rights, they'll talk about!

They say it's because those countries worship the devil that's why they're progressing more than them grin

Was expecting the usual bashing and insult from Nairalanders but I'm amazed that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum. Well said. I still say that gays should be given equal rights with every other person in Nigeria. Anyone that disagrees should never apply for US or Canadian visa, stay in your poverty infested gay free world.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by ProfAmaben(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:

If you used the same energy for the numerous rots in your society, Maybe Nigeria would have been better undecided

Stop quoting such ignorant people. Today's revolution Nigeria, but the nincompoop is inside his toilet insulting gays instead of protesting his way out of poverty. Forget about Nigerians, they deserve their situation.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Oh yeah we go! Answer my question, between heteros and homosexuals, which one of them bully, force and attack the other to be like them??

Y'all keep making me laugh when you rush to homphobic conclusions.... you're not gay, how do you know people are not born gay?? Baba shut up abeg! grin

Being gay doesn't check the religion or ethnic group you belong, so it's stale. In boarding schools, Heteros are always more than gays in the population, so still stale, try again! They're gay muslims as well as other religions man!

Talk about stalking, y'all hetero men that stalk kids should be excused?? Married men fantasizing about little gals and supporting them getting married underage, should we talk about that too??

Keep crying, minority rights will continue to be protected and you can continue linking everything to the devil grin

Ever since i saw someone link being gay to success, i knew no other homophobic speculations will surprise me again undecided

And where the fucck did Apostle Paul highlighted that "homosexuals won't go to heaven" cheesy

It's always the same tactic, after spilling hate, they use religion and repentance to smear the end grin

In conclusion, you ended up typing trash that doesn't even make sense to anyone. Always blaming the West for everything, y'all are saints of the Most High but take a look at your society grin

U have my permission to be foolish online. But try this foolishness publicly if ur shameful lifestyle is worthy before men. Saying that homosexuality should be accepted since because other ills are there doesn't make u sound wise. On the contrary, u are FOOLISH.
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Goldenfinger: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:

And God created "Love" for a reason cheesy
.not in this case bro...loving does not mean engaging in sexual act,i dont french kiss my mum neither my broda/sister but i loved them wit my life.i loved my guys too(ola,bayo,paul,andrew) but we dont cuddle each other on a couch,i told u i dont judge pple,so lets end the topic here.
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by jmoore(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Let the change start from you, stop quoting me.

If you used the same energy for the numerous rots in your society, maybe Nigeria would have been better.
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by jmoore(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Stop quoting such ignorant people. Today's revolution Nigeria, but the nincompoop is inside his toilet insulting gays instead of protesting his way out of poverty. Forget about Nigerians, they deserve their situation.
And where is your picture leading the protest? Hypocritical bunch of ignorant beings!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by RichieMichie: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:

You're evil grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Obzerfapex(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
HuntSon:
[/s][/s]

Who be this one?? grin

1k sef baba don change opinion grin abeg no be ur type! You can't do shit to any gay person...rest wink
you only make noise online come out in public as gay na ode
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Obzerfapex:
you only make noise online come out in public as gay na ode

I should come out so you can experiment abi?? cheesy

How many gay people you don attack sef?? cheesy

No be ur type bro! Go rest jhoor!
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
jmoore:

Let the change start from you, stop quoting me.

If you used the same energy for the numerous rots in your society, maybe Nigeria would have been better.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Picture Of Wizkid Kissing Rihana / PHOTOS: SEE The Top 10 EXPLICIT Nigerian Female Celebs Unclad Pictures Of 2013! / Davido And Tekno Have Allegedly Been Sleeping With The Same Girl [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.