Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,590 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

#bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na (238 Views)

Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) / #bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na Clears The Air / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na by GistsBaze: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Evicted Big brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ka3na has debunked the stories that made round that there was sexual intercourse between herself and Praise.

Last Saturday, social media went crazy with a footage of Ka3na and Praise perform some kind of suspicious activity under the duvet.

In the footage, both housemates are moving their bodies ‘back and forth’ and they were adjudged to have had sex

Ka3na has now granted an interview since her eviction and she completely dispelled those talks.

In an interview with a radio station this morning, the 26-year-old said that she and Praise didn’t have sex, that they were only aggressively cuddling in the room.

“There was no sexual intercourse whatsoever. You saw what you saw on the screen, but I was live in the house, and yeah, nothing happened.”

Watch the video below
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-praise-and-i-didnt-have-sex-ka3na/

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na by Fredmatic(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Na so

So what is your undies doing outside the blanket? You didn't had sex but you were naked under the blanket and praise was just tortoring your thing.

You are just covering up because of the shame of exiting the game early after been f**k.

Take heart, next time you will have sth to do with big boys

(1) (Reply)

Three Killed In India After ‘derogatory’ Facebook Post About Islam’s Prophet Moh / Followers And Likes Is Important For Your Business / Davido: Biography, Net Worth, Albums & List Of All Davido’s Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.