Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,453 members, 7,894,925 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (230803 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by sureukraine111: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Ifesinachi22 post=103534591][/quote]great
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Good mor house. I think this is a good development. I think things would change for positive in that embasy.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Also, as regard to work permit cancellation for asians and africans, NA BIG LIE because, i have tried to make research and there was nothing like that.
I myself, am expecting my documents very soon.
If poland decides to stop african and asian, who do u think go de do their blue collar jobs for them? Se na british or americans?
Though, that may occurs for nigerians in the future because u know when nigerians full anywhere, they start to go against their laws and that would affect others.
But for now, there is nothing like that.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by samtol4(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Daddyemma:
Also, as regard to work permit cancellation for asians and africans, NA BIG LIE because, i have tried to make research and there was nothing like that.
If poland decides to stop african and asian, who do u think go de do their blue collar jobs for them? Se na british or americans?
Though, that may occurs for nigerians in the future because u know when nigerians full anywhere, they start to go against their laws and that would affect others.
your points are valid
Re: Poland Work Visa by Onethousandgoat: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Daddyemma:
Albanians, Ukrainians and many other Europeans go there for same Blue Collar jobs so that point ain't valid. Even south Americans can do these jobs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Let me tell u, you know that we in the information age. Try to goggle it by urself now. You cannot find that info anywhere.
Also, which south american will ike to go and wash plate in poland when he knows that he can easily enter US or UK and get better pay?
Even if not for the present state of nigeria economy, how many nigerians de think of poland about 10yrs ago?
It is just ordinary marketing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by DaddyYankee: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Daddyemma:
Let me tell u, you know that we in the information age. Try to goggle it by urself now. You cannot find that info anywhere.
Also, which south american will ike to go and wash plate in poland when he knows that he can easily enter US or UK and get better pay?
Even if not for the present state of nigeria economy, how many nigerians de think of poland about 10yrs ago?
Oga to grant you Polish Visa Nobi your birth right!

If Polish Government chose to stop Asians and Africans from entering their country through blue collar jobs they will still have other people to do these jobs. Or you think it's only Asians and Africans that do blue collar jobs in Poland?

This epistle your writing here is just to console yourself. If they stop Asians and Africans from going there for blue collar jobs nothing will happen!

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Moving4: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2021
MoDuPe19201:
Guys there’s no topic specifically for people trying to apply for the Poland work visa. I have a work permit already but waiting to apply for the visa.

Can we all help ourselves here by sharing our experiences getting Poland work visa. Especially requirements and the types of documents to submit at the embassy.

Please if you’ve ever gotten a Poland work visa from Nigeria please share your experience and the documents you submitted.

I’ll also answer any questions. Let’s help ourselves to tackle this visa thing pls
Thanks.
Please what are the documents, did u send to the person in Poland to submit at the company?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Mandela887(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Oga to grant you Polish Visa Nobi your birth right!

If Polish Government chose to stop Asians and Africans from entering their country through blue collar jobs they will still have other people to do these jobs. Or you think it's only Asians and Africans that do blue collar jobs in Poland?

This epistle your writing here is just to console yourself. If they stop Asians and Africans from going there for blue collar jobs nothing will happen!
I still don't understand ur point,are u in anyway praying 4 them to ban Nigerians?...U talk as if u are very angry that are still taking Nigerians
Re: Poland Work Visa by DaddyYankee: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mandela887:
I still don't understand ur point,are u in anyway praying 4 them to ban Nigerians?...U talk as if u are very angry that are still taking Nigerians
Work on your reading and comprehension skills!
Re: Poland Work Visa by Moving4: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Daddyemma:
Please how did u apply for the work permit, what are the processes and documents u submitted? Also how did u submit it to d company?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
We are here to encourage each other and not to discourage. Do u know how many pp we don go poland through this thread? Starting from modupe. Woo, my guy this is ur time jare, are u going to join thomas de nigeria till when 1dollar go for #1200,then u start regretting for not taking action on time.
I want doubting thomasee to tell me one genuine site where he read it that poland won ban african. And if u believe so, u shd stop following d thread now.
Ppl like u are already here before our time. No be ppl like u spoil isrealites minds in d wilderness says, God no fit take us reach promise land just bcs they saw giants(negative) and at d end many ppl died in desert unable to reach their promise land.
O boy, u better find every means to get out of this country if ur mind convince you, so that ur children can clap for u tmrow.
Abi, u don forget what pst adefarasin tell u about plan B?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Concerning my frd thst has gotten his permit, i say congratulation.
U see time don go now, i will tae time to tell u evething by tmorrow. They are just simple documents. But rem to tell ud when u get ur visa oo.
I wan go sleep now.
Congrats once again
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2021
@Daddyemma

Stop the game you are playing else you will not last long here
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Admin, am sorry. I did not know that i dont have to put my phone no.
Am sorry
Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2021
The rate at which people are creating new monikers just for this thread is alarming. If someone lose guard, he or she could be scammed all in the name of being helped by an imaginary person on this thread.

Everyone should be careful of others claiming to help out (inclusive of me). Try and do diligent study online and by yourself. Make person money whey no even reach minimum wage for account no loss.
Over and out.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2021
justwise:
@Daddyemma

Stop the game you are playing else you will not last long here
Just Just....

EFCC of the travel section...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Poland Work Visa by Engrjamjam: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Daddyemma:
Concerning my frd thst has gotten his permit, i say congratulation.
U see time don go now, i will tae time to tell u evething by tmorrow. They are just simple documents. But rem to tell ud when u get ur visa oo.
I wan go sleep now.
Congrats once again
Ignore this person, Eget why.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Daddyemma:
Admin, am sorry. I did not know that i dont have to put my phone no.
Am sorry

This is not just about number, your activities here is questionable and you will be found out pretty soon

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by fela1000: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
May God help person, no date yet, hoping on God Almighty.
I believe in Poland before this year runs by the special grace of God.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dont worry, the God that help moses will help u. Just keep on trying
Re: Poland Work Visa by MzPearl1914: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello, where you able to get a loan for your study (initial deposit) in UK?
Heroclitus:

Bro,I'm sorry to derail
Is it true that one can get a loan/grant in Nigeria to study in the uk

That's when scholarship is not forthcoming
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Daddyemma:
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
fela1000:
May God help person, no date yet, hoping on God Almighty.
I believe in Poland before this year runs by the special grace of God.

Have you gotten a job yet over there?
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Daddyemma:
Though, that may occurs for nigerians in the future because u know when nigerians full
anywhere, they start to go against their laws and that would affect others.
Hello good evening house , please I wanted to ask , what if your work permit is for 6months, what can you do to stay longer
Re: Poland Work Visa by fela1000: 2:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Yes

[/quote]
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2021
fela1000:
Yes

Yes I have , but it is 6 months work permit and most def if I get my visa I don’t wanna come back to Nigeria , but the question is what can I do with 6 months work permit
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
black001:

Yes I have , but it is 6 months work permit and most def if I get my visa I don’t wanna come back to Nigeria , but the question is what can I do with 6 months work permit
when you get to Poland,your working permit can be extended maybe l or 2yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.