Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,940 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Is The Issue With Wealthsolution - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is The Issue With Wealthsolution (807 Views)

IS NANA the Issue ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Issue With Wealthsolution by kadzukky(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2007
I have invested in wealthsolution but was shocked to hear from my cousin that she tried to pay into their acct in GTB and Firstbank and was told they have been ordered to suspend payments into those accts. Pls can someone clarify this?
Re: What Is The Issue With Wealthsolution by sammy6(m): 1:26am On Jun 18, 2007
This is the romance section and not risky buis.okay,now i get it,you are posting this here becoz no romance without finance

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Single Lady Between Age Of 34 - 45 For Chating / Serious And Bouyant Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.