Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Water. The Essence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water. The Essence (103 Views)

Ex Can President, Ayo Orisejiafor Marriage In Trouble Water- The Dirty Story / What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water. The Essence by WaterTheMonk(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Existence. Water : the vastness of creation. Water, the glorious truth that supercede all human imagination and signifies the spiritual blessing upon the physical.

Have you ever looked inside the well or look beyond the ever spreading bed of waters? What do you see? An essence creating, regenerating and greeting all that is.

You can't disrespect water. Its nature's first child or probably the father of nature itself. We'll never know which begets the other. For when I deep my palms to lift the crystal soluble, I can see my face. My true reflection the mirror can't offer .

As a child, I'd always ask, "Why is water different from all things"? A truth too perfect and beautiful to exist on this plane

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Deliverance Prayer Meant For You. / Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 5TH AUGUST 2020 / Daily Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.