Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,622 members, 7,921,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:06 PM

Controversial Preacher, Saheed Shittu Accuses Oba’s Wife Of Sleeping With Cleric - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Controversial Preacher, Saheed Shittu Accuses Oba’s Wife Of Sleeping With Cleric (1696 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Preacher, Saheed Shittu Accuses Oba’s Wife Of Sleeping With Cleric by lekanolas: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Controversial Islamic preacher, Alfa Saheed Shittu has accused one of the wives of the Timi of Ede, Oba Munirudeen Adesola Lawal of sleeping with an Islamic cleric, Sheikh Olarewaju Alfulanny.

Alfa Shittu in his routine online broadcast on Monday said he has enough evidences and proofs to show that Sheikh Alfulannyi is having an affair with the monarch's wife.

Alfa Shittu, however, did not name the Oba's wife.

" I have enough evidence to link Sheikh Olarewaju Alfulanny with the wife of the Timi of Ede", Shittu said in Yoruba language on Save Your Soul TV.

Shittu is currently standing trial for denigrating and defaming Sheikh Alfulanny in another matter before Lagos Division of the High Court.

He was granted bail on last week Tuesday after spending about seven days in detention.

The case was adjourned till August 26.

Alfa Shittu is known for criticising traditional rulers and many Islamic scholars in Nigeria, labeling them hypocrites and liars.
http://newsday.com.ng/video-controversial-islamic-preacher-saheed-shittu-accuses-obas-wife-of-sleeping-with-cleric/

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE :
https://web.facebook.com/1200568190311313/videos/911654986013303

Re: Controversial Preacher, Saheed Shittu Accuses Oba’s Wife Of Sleeping With Cleric by Toyade888(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fvck_shit
Re: Controversial Preacher, Saheed Shittu Accuses Oba’s Wife Of Sleeping With Cleric by Mayng01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shit Bleep

(1) (Reply)

Despite Bleep!ng Me For 28mins @my Fathers, He Poured His Semens On Me.!6y6rs Tel / Just Like Igangan, Fulani Terrorists Allegedly Attack Shagamu In Ogun State / DSS Arrest Cultist Whose Gang Brutalised Female Tiktok User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.