Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? (313 Views)

No Man Was Born A Simp, Simping Is A Choice !!! (pictures) / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? by Socialman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
I know a girl from birth who naturally transform into a boy in her late teens. When I said I know her! I know her from childhood because we lived in the same neighborhood.

She now has BEARDS, FLAT CHEST and equally put on men's clothing always... But what I don't know is if her private part changed too.

According to her parents report, the doctors from different hospitals they've visited has confirmed her a MALE

As am talking to you now he is married for more than a year now without production and I think he is about 25 or 26 years old now!

Some said that she is possessed by a demon, that it can't be possible to naturally transform from MALE to FEMALE....

Please your opinion matters here! Have you witnessed such before? Is it scientifically possible?
Re: Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? by Brunosamel(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
It's impossible biologically grin
Re: Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? by BareFacedLies(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Brunosamel:
It's impossible biologically grin

That's cos you have not met Chichi Igbo that female footballer that has a man's body grin
Re: Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? by Oluromantic: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
That's bobrisky inverted. She shd be known as skyribob.
Re: Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? by JOACHINpedro: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
intersex! google is at your disposal
Re: Can Someone Born A Female Naturally Transform into A Male? by Socialman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
intersex!
google is at your disposal

Intersex people are individuals born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".

If read my post very well you'll know that what am talking about here is a whole different issue...

She is a born female! Everyone knows her not until early 20s she became totally transformed into a male having flat chest, beards and even have to change her name to suit the opposite sex.

(1) (Reply)

Despite Impregnating Her Two Minor Daughters, Woman Is Seen Preventing The Man's / Masturbate And Chat With Hot Sexy Women Online / Love Without Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.