Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,301 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Did You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Miss About Your Ex? (863 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Alexgman1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Everyone has had a relationship at one point in time or recently broke up wit someone due to one or two reasons like cheating, lies, trust issues, betrayal, lack of money, low romance/sex, e.t.c. But with all these there are certains things, (characterists & qualities) exes may miss about each other which there present lover doesnt posses. Whats that thing about your ex that makes it hard for you to forget him/her to the point of even going back or giving it another try?
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Mokason28: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
I misssssssd NOTHING and gained absolute freeeedom grin
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Oracleforce: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
I.miss her insult....she is so abusive and insulting and that was the biggest reason for me to send her away...she is a thief....always searching my bags and pockets to pick money without not telling me...Naija ladies are curse....avoid them like Ebola...

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oracleforce:
I.miss her insult....she is so abusive and insulting and that was the biggest reason for me to send her away...she is a thief....always searching my bags and pockets to pick money without not telling me...Naija ladies are curse....avoid them like Ebola...

grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nothing tho..

The relationship didn't improve my way of life in any form..

So nothing..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by GerraMeh74(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Her huge boob's....... Since am usually obsessed with boob's,hers was magical... I endured the relationship because of her breasts.. Aside breast,girl had nothing else to offer grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by dukeprince50: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
I missed everything about her, i learned alot from her, i cant just point what i really missed. If perfection was possible, ill say shes perfect, but she had some shortcomings so shes not perfect.
I know she will say thesame bout me
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Alexgman1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
I missed everything about her, i learned alot from her, i cant just point what i really missed. If perfection was possible, ill say shes perfect, but she had some shortcomings so shes not perfect.
I know she will say thesame bout me
So why the break up? wit all dis praises of her being almost perfect?
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by dukeprince50: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Alexgman1:
So why the break up? wit all dis praises of her being almost perfect?
it was beyond help.
I left school and doesnt have anything to hold on to, im still struggling, in Nigeria, to get a good job needs connection and i dont know anyone, shes not getting younger, i didnt want to waste her time, she was 25 when she left school and she didnt want to be a burden to me, we decided to go our separate ways with the hope that we could stand and come back to each other, but distance killed the love,

1 Like

Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by GreatMage: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
it was beyond help.
I left school and doesnt have anything to hold on to, i was still struggling, in Nigeria, to get a good job needs connection and i dont know anyone, shes not getting younger, i didnt want to waste her time, she was 25 when she left school and she didnt want to be a burden to me, we decided to go our separate ways with the hope that we could stand and come back to each other, but distance killed the love.

So romantic...
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by timisquare82(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sex
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Alexgman1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
it was beyond help.
I left school and doesnt have anything to hold on to, im still struggling, in Nigeria, to get a good job needs connection and i dont know anyone, shes not getting younger, i didnt want to waste her time, she was 25 when she left school and she didnt want to be a burden to me, we decided to go our separate ways with the hope that we could stand and come back to each other, but distance killed the love,
Sorry bro
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Athemisia: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
it was beyond help.
life goes on and on.... you never can tell you two can still end up together
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Athemisia: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
well, I miss her bedmathics activities only...
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Kissiemu(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nna men!

I miss the way she bleeps me after we both finish a meal of rice laced with marijuana. Sorry Rose it wasn't meant to be but I miss you sometimes.

What can a niggah do?
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by Kissiemu(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
it was beyond help.
Eeyah!

Sorry you hear?
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by dukeprince50: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Athemisia:

life goes on and on.... you never can tell you two can still end up together
i just hope so.
Lalasticlala, wetin u miss about ur ex.
Oops sorry u are married, say hello to ur wife, tell her assistant CEO of snakelovers, nairaland branch is saying hello
Re: What Did You Miss About Your Ex? by tnerro1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
The girl can suck dick for Africa cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Girls Takes Responsible Guy For Granted ? / . / Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.