Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43650 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by freeborn02: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
Did her phone spoil before or after you met her

E get why I dey ask grin

Her phone spoiled immediately she realised that op is in love. If you are in the girl's shoes, won't you make your phone to spoil too?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

U better not dare! Since u know ur intentions are to ask her out do that 1st and get her response. I say this cos u cud get the Fone for her and u ask her out later and boom she tells she has a bf or she’s not ready to date anyone. Lolz

Thats not Smtn u anticipated and wud be a huge disappointment for u. So put ur cards on the table wiSely unless u sure u just want to be a Father Christmas to her which is not bad bt don’t expect anything in return and keep the mere frndship going as it is.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Peacefuluz(f): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
NOT BAD
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Farki: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
The answer always NO

Buying things for women won't guarantee their affection.

Never build on land without C of O.

8 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by cray91(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buy Her That Phone and watch How wide The space She will start giving you would be cuz you just bought her her time to stay away from you, once she's using a smart phone she's prone to many advances

Both online(social media) and other street guys that will just be requesting for her whatsapp which is way more easier and she will start seeing you like SMELLOS

Unless she's your wife already no girl is worth buying such

Just like a guy said.. better use the money to buy sense

i come in peace bro! no offence!
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Afritop(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

You said you.met this really beautiful nice young lady. So what nice thing have she done to you for you to call her nice. You forgot to write about how nice she is
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Augustinaz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Guy you be big Mumu. There were some women with entitlement mentality. They were expecting me to buy phones and other things for them. I refused and cut them off. Now they are insulting me. My advice for you is to save your money and never give a dime to a lady. It is not worth it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Wolexyrey: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
If u can afford it then buy it. Not until you ask her out now, what if she pretended and she collected everything she needed from and gave u a story that can't date again. Just follow your mind. Na man u be bros

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by tammie24: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Don't be a fool

You have siblings and parents you can buy stuff for

4 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Decimus: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

Send her abroad for her Masters

4 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by wisdomkid: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense

She didn't demand for it.
He wants to do it from the depth of his heart..

BUT you said he should use the money and buy sense, abi?

MAY your helper in this life use that money and buy sense too. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Horhlardahyor(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Have you gotten that type of phone for your parents or any of your siblings.

If yes go ahead
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dalby(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
FashionCookie:
They'll know the answer o, they'll now come and be asking the obvious. So make we tell you make you no buy make she swear for us? Hunku buy o. I know u want to buy for her so that she can be snapping "things" for you and showing you "things" when you video call her. You think say you wise...
Abeg na play I dey o...do your thing.
3 people you cannot advice...
1. A man in "lust."
Una know the rest...

Advice am, let it be on record that he was told, and he choose otherwise...

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
No get her a car house and a well paying job then give her a guy with the biggest Gbola to help you service her grin angry angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by osejie17(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
normal buy her the phone. na your initial capital for her body be dat

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dalby(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
wisdomkid:

She didn't demand for it.
He wants to do it from the depth of his heart..

BUT you said he should use the money and buy sense, abi?

MAY your helper in this life use that money and buy sense too. grin grin grin

How deep is his heart
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Phaxxy97: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
;DU ar a tenant on De Trade guy, stay off this guy need good ideas nt nonsence talk bro.beside hw much did u bout urs.U ar a tenant on De Trade guy, stay off this guy need good ideas nt nonsence talk bro.beside hw much did u bout urs.U ar a tenant on De Trade guy, stay off this guy need good ideas nt nonsence talk bro.beside hw much did u bout urs.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
There is nothing wrong with what u did.do all u can to win her na man u be.ignore foolish comment. I have done worst
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Funny comments. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by mattfeuter(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slimzjoe:
Baba, ask her out first. One on one and if she deserve phone, get it for her.

Leave this NL people. They just like to talk tough but they don't know how it really is for you

SIMP alert!

This isn’t about talking tough, it’s a matter of Right/Wrong. . .

No be only one on one angry

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by lenghtinny(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bennysam:

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Phaxxy97: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Premium tears loading cheesy

So after you give her the impression that "money dey" and then you can no longer meet up her demands, what do you think she'll do?

It's children like you that keeps giving girls this "a guy must take care of me" mentality.
Not only mentality sef Entitlement.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Don't get her any phone, things are better offline and in person, all this online relationship's are useless, get to meet the person, fix dates and get to know her as a person not sth u see or feel over d phone! Don't buy her any phone, if phone is important to her and u are important to her, she would go and get a phone for herself to keep in contact with u, even if na Nokia torch, she isn't ur responsibility abi u don buy 4 ur mama or friends dem phone finish? Go buy IPhone XR 4 her na, nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Augustinaz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
P ussy no fit chop my one kobo. Na so many years ago wey I fit fall mugu for p ussy. Now I don get experience. Farm tool no fit chop my money.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by emmnprince(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buy or help her fix it if there's need. Sha don't make it a habit.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by oodua1stson: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Melodriod:

bloody simp angry

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by 12inchess: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Don't bribe her into becoming your girlfriend with a phone. Then she would be under pressure to say yes to you when you ask her out.

Ask her out. If she says yes, then you can get her an affordable phone to ease communication. It's not a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by damoceile: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yes it's cool, and don't stop at that buy her a Mercedes Urus 2021 and buy her a house on banana Island... Since u hav a whole lot to play around with, be like ya papa nah Dangote bah? Idiot!

u deserve a brain resetting slap stupid simp

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by karnap(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
I no go fit put mouth for anyone relationship oooo
We dont know the girl, na you know her, we dont know wetin una dey talk, when you call her on video we dont know wetin she dey show you that is making you to get her a phone, how ever just use your sense and dont forget me.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by oodua1stson: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bennysam:
and use the remaining change to buy common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.