Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! (3129 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by finaleeec: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you live arround ATAN Town ,There is a TOWN Called " Ajegunle " you can access the Town via ATAN as if you are going to Alapoti / Ado Odo .There is a Ritualist Den in that Town Of Ajegunle So beware ,if you have anyone that Plies that Road along Ajegunle from ATAN to Alapoti / Ado Odo warn them please .Many people have been Kidnapped by Ritualist there body cut to Pieces and only there Skeleton dumped and found .Recently i made a post of a 72 years old woman missing in that area on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6004490/70-years-old-madam-adefunke which the Moderator refused to push to the front page after several request ,Finnaly her dissembered body with little flesh and Skeleton with head cuts off was dumped in an Uncompleted building with very little of her tored clothes .The Team of Anti Kidnapping from.Eleweran arrived for some Investigation and they found that many people corpse remains were found such manner in the past .The Traditional leader has not done much at all in Revealing the Whole truth as he is concerned about concealing every Evils perpetrated there ,he prefers that such news should not be made Public so that people won't have a Negative impression about His Town.He has Successfully made efforts to bribe some Authority to calm.the whole issue down and keep it from publicity funny enough one Radio presenter on Faaji 106.5 met the Ajegunle Town Baale and after the meeting the radio presenter mentioned he withdrew from making the News Public ,I just wondered ,Another Radio presenter was hinted ,he is into exposing Evil acts in the Public also on Faaji 106.5 but His Service demands could not be met by the only daughter of the murdered woman .so she was helpless .rather the second Radio presenter would have Made it Public .Please if anyone knows how to get to our Radio stations please do to pass the News over to them ." Ajegunle Town via ATAN town in Ado odo OTA Local Government has a Den of Ritualist that kidnapped and kill people for Ritual Purpose the Baale of the Town is Called Idowu who owns a school at ATAN .No body can tell who might be the Next Victim ....Let's save lives please ...The Moderator on this Crime section does not care so please help to make this Viral .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by finaleeec: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Today the Ogun state anti kidnaping team led by one supol Amosun ,Baba olodidi and the berave family of madam funke was at Ajegunle Sebele .one Ewe an herbalist was picked up by the police in connection with the matter as the oluomo,Balogun and Ekerin of Ajegunle led us to the uncompleted building where madam funke Fawole was dismember like an ileya ram.What surprised me most was that the slippers of the woman that was found at the earlier spot was moved to the scene of the operation under four days.only the scapula,leg bones,backbones ,arms and few neck bones were left as the suspected ritualist had skinned all other part away .the little remain part have been deposited at ota state hospital mortuary .Ewe had begin to mention names of his colleagues at the palace of chief Asamu IDOWU the Bale of Ajegunle who is also suspected to be an accomplice in the matter.The Bale of Ajegunle who claim not to have anything to do with the matter explained that if not for (omo mama that came to report the incident he would have not been aware).The oga ilu of Ajegunle as claimed by him stated to the police that this is the fourth incidents between January to date ,he also said the brother of the Baale is also missing and had not been found.he claimed his confrontation with the Baale on issues like this made the Bale to threaten him with boys and that's amount to why he ran to OWODE to be living.When Ewe room was search some incriminating materials relating to the killing was moved away by the police who promised to do get to the root.A pastor who discover the stinking odour of mama was also threaten by the Bale for revealing the scene of the incident to people and had to sleep at Atan police station overnight so as not to be killed .However when the investigating officer demand for the identity of this pastor the Bale claims he does not have his contact nor know about his whereabout.The immediate brother of the deceased claim he is not interested in any case while the only daughter Ayo is calling for justice on the matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by dawnomike(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Evil in high places... I pray justice is served in that community

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by Pavillon: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
I know this area very well and it's very possible shit like this happens there..

God have mercy
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by SweetBuns(f): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Yikes!
Which way Nigeria?
The people appointed to protect us are the ones putting us in the dens of lions.
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by Nezzjnr: 2:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmm

What do people gain from such acts
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by kingthreat(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2020
This is extremely sad. The only way we can curb such nonsense is if and only if, the Nigerian people unite against such evil like this.
I want to believe that the youth of that town are either cowards or silent supporters of the ritualism in that area. Issues like this, the people should unite, demand justice from the Baale, torch his house down, just like it was done in that suspected church in Akure.
Unfortunately, this silence and scaredness will not take Nigerians especially Yoruba people anywhere.
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by Destined2win: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2020
Rituals in open places.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by finaleeec: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2020
kingthreat:
This is extremely sad. The only way we can curb such nonsense is if and only if, the Nigerian people unite against such evil like this.
I want to believe that the youth of that town are either cowards or silent supporters of the ritualism in that area. Issues like this, the people should unite, demand justice from the Baale, torch his house down, just like it was done in that suspected church in Akure.
Unfortunately, this silence and scaredness will not take Nigerians especially Yoruba people anywhere.
. You are right !
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by kambili999(f): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2020
the heart of man is indeed evil

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by Rickmann: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2020
finaleeec:
If you live arround ATAN Town ,There is a TOWN Called " Ajegunle " you can access the Town via ATAN as if you are going to Alapoti / Ado Odo .There is a Ritualist Den in that Town Of Ajegunle So beware ,if you have anyone that Plies that Road along Ajegunle from ATAN to Alapoti / Ado Odo warn them please .Many people have been Kidnapped by Ritualist there body cut to Pieces and only there Skeleton dumped and found .Recently i made a post of a 72 years old woman missing in that area on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6004490/70-years-old-madam-adefunke which the Moderator refused to push to the front page after several request ,Finnaly her dissembered body with little flesh and Skeleton with head cuts off was dumped in an Uncompleted building with very little of her tored clothes .The Team of Anti Kidnapping from.Eleweran arrived for some Investigation and they found that many people corpse remains were found such manner in the past .The Traditional leader has not done much at all in Revealing the Whole truth as he is concerned about concealing every Evils perpetrated there ,he prefers that such news should not be made Public so that people won't have a Negative impression about His Town.He has Successfully made efforts to bribe some Authority to calm.the whole issue down and keep it from publicity funny enough one Radio presenter on Faaji 106.5 met the Ajegunle Town Baale and after the meeting the radio presenter mentioned he withdrew from making the News Public ,I just wondered ,Another Radio presenter was hinted ,he is into exposing Evil acts in the Public also on Faaji 106.5 but His Service demands could not be met by the only daughter of the murdered woman .so she was helpless .rather the second Radio presenter would have Made it Public .Please if anyone knows how to get to our Radio stations please do to pass the News over to them ." Ajegunle Town via ATAN town in Ado odo OTA Local Government has a Den of Ritualist that kidnapped and kill people for Ritual Purpose the Baale of the Town is Called Idowu who owns a school at ATAN .No body can tell who might be the Next Victim ....Let's save lives please ...The Moderator on this Crime section does not care so please help to make this Viral .

Front page please o
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by anonymuz(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Ogun state is the head of ritual killings.All tribes even visit there.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by gambia(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2020
I bow for this country. All these kidnappers and ritualist, how do they sleep at night? Its a cruel world indeed. My friend was missing around that ogun area in 2016 immediately after service. He hasn't been found till date, i hope you are in a better place my good friend(Abdulraheem Dauda a.k.a Genius).
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by CodeTemplar: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Any adjoining area to lagos within Ogun state is a potential den of ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by 007sledge: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2020
If this news doesn't hit front page in 5hours I'll deactivate my nairaland account, focus on Facebook mainly

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by shamack: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
My dad has a property in this area n it's one of the reason he refused to move in yet
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by finaleeec: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2020
007sledge:
If this news doesn't hit front page in 5hours I'll deactivate my nairaland account, focus on Facebook mainly
. It's not about snake or any other issues of no significance to human lives,this has to do with human life and warning so don't expect it to hit the front page ,Moreso the op I myself is not an English student .
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by kainonia86(m): 3:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Terrible!!!
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by Olabode971(f): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2020
What a terrible world, we are in...

My qstion still remains, Can We Term Those that were gruesomely murdered; to have come to this world and leave like that

??

Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by blinking001(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Terrible world we live in.
Re: Ritualist Den In Ajegunle Town Via Atan.beware! Beware ! Beware! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2020
gambia:
I bow for this country. All these kidnappers and ritualist, how do they sleep at night? Its a cruel world indeed. My friend was missing around that ogun area in 2016 immediately after service. He hasn't been found till date, i hope you are in a better place my good friend(Abdulraheem Dauda a.k.a Genius).
I wonder also. To butcher an individual and live with the thought... Too bad, Nigeria is really a terrible place. Hope he's in a better place.

(1) (Reply)

Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration / Breaking!!!hushpuppi Bags 11 Years In Prison / Man Found Dead, Swollen Inside His Car Boot (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.