Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Residual High After Smokong Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Residual High After Smokong Weed (591 Views)

Reasons The Rate Of Pregnant Girls Is High After Festing Period / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residual High After Smokong Weed by falcon01: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hi guys, let me go straight to the point. 3 days ago I smoked some weed at my friends place but not much just like half wrap so later at Night, I took 2 cans of Vodka was pretty high but normal so when I slept of everything was Ok but I'm still high due to the weed, I thought ok maybe it's just some mind games my mind is playing with me and maybe because I was in the room while there where puffing the weed and I might have inhaled lots of Second Hand smoke because they spent hours smoking but I didnt smoke. But to my surprise uptill today I'm still feeling it, I'm not high though buh I'm just feeling weird as if I just finished taking weed. I've taken weed before but damn this one is different and preety f*cked up! This shit is hitting me from different levels grin grin Pls does anyone have any idea on what's going on? Abi I don dey Craze dey go be that grin grin
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by BIGFRANKY: 12:00am On Aug 05, 2020
falcon01:
Hi guys, let me go straight to the point. 3 days ago I smoked some weed at my friends place but not much just like half wrap so later at Night, I took 2 cans of Vodka was pretty high but normal so when I slept of everything was Ok but I'm still high due to the weed, I thought ok maybe it's just some mind games my mind is playing with me and maybe because I was in the room while there where puffing the weed and I might have inhaled lots of Second Hand smoke because they spent hours smoking but I didnt smoke. But to my surprise uptill today I'm still feeling it, I'm not high though buh I'm just feeling weird as if I just finished taking weed. I've taken weed before but damn this one is different and preety f*cked up! This shit is hitting me from different levels grin grin Pls does anyone have any idea on what's going on? Abi I don dey Craze dey go be that grin grin
Maybe it's just the normal hangover
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by music4me(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Guy beware,craze don dey worry you?
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by Golan007: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Market straight.

Na to pick paper remain.
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by falcon01: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2020
BIGFRANKY:

Maybe it's just the normal hangover
I pray oo because shits just weird.
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by falcon01: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2020
music4me:
Guy beware,craze don dey worry you?
I dey normal, I'm just feeling weird.
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by Kaykay999(m): 1:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmm
Chain yourself now
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by dydxdan: 1:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Dammmnnnnn niggaarrrr
issoryt....
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 05, 2020
falcon01:
I dey normal, I'm just feeling weird.
Vodka, especially bullet vodka combined with weed is something else. Take plenty of watermelon and some oranges, and you’ll be strong enough to repeat it again in no time. grin
The fruits will hydrate you, and the vit C in oranges is wonderful for hangovers.
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by falcon01: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2020
chiddyok:

Vodka, especially bullet vodka combined with weed is something else. Take plenty of watermelon and some oranges, and you’ll be strong enough to repeat it again in no time. grin
The fruits will hydrate you, and the vit C in oranges is wonderful for hangovers.
I feel a bit better this morning buh I'm definitely getting watermelon breakfast, lunch and dinner. Besides I notice my urine was very very dark.

1 Like

Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2020
falcon01:
I feel a bit better this morning buh I'm definitely getting watermelon breakfast, lunch and dinner. Besides I notice my urine was very very dark.
Yeah, just hydrate. Every morning I take a big cup of warm water with one orange. If you take up to a liter you’ll see your pee change to white in a few hours but you’ll pee a lot. Watermelon does the same thing. And eat eggs in your breakfast. Good luck.
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by Rafoski: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2020
There's still THC in your body. You need to pee it out, it'll clear eventually. Same goes for when you're really high. Just drink water and expect to urinate.
Re: Residual High After Smokong Weed by ATTITUDE2: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Niggers. Issorit!

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Masturbation / Moment Groom Began To Speak In Tongues After He Was Asked To “kiss The Bride” / Avoid Asking A Girl These 3 Questions If You Are Interested In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.