Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,104 members, 7,907,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

How I Started The Sweet Sensation Fast Food Business -- Kehinde Kamson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started The Sweet Sensation Fast Food Business -- Kehinde Kamson (537 Views)

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started The Sweet Sensation Fast Food Business -- Kehinde Kamson by veroupdate(f): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

All successful entrepreneurs have one thing in common: they don’t quit! They’re usually faced with too many setbacks, but rather than let it all hold them down, they find the strength to get up and try one more time. And this cycle occurs over and over again till they eventually find success in their hustles.

This is the success story of a woman who started side businesses while working full time, experienced failure severally, and eventually built a million dollar business, starting from the shed in her vicinity.

The Early Life And Education Of Kehinde Kamson

Kehinde Kamson, initially a tom boy, was born a twin on the 14th of August, 1961, in Lagos Nigeria. Her father, Adeleke Beniah Adelaja, was a prominent Principal of the Church Missionary Society Grammar School (CMS Grammar School): the oldest secondary grammar schools in Nigeria. her Mother, Omoba Adebayo Evangelin Adelaja, was a proprietress of Eva Adelaja Secondary School, located in Lagos, Nigeria. She was also an entrepreneur with several small businesses.

Kehinde attended nursery school at the International Women’s Society Nursery School in Lagos, while she attended secondary school at the University of Lagos Staff School. She completed her A’Levels at Queens College in Lagos and later acquired a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. She is also a graduate and MBA holder from the Lagos Business School.

Watch Full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_O1yhybftM
Re: How I Started The Sweet Sensation Fast Food Business -- Kehinde Kamson by Jumlek2411: 3:30am On Aug 05, 2020
What an astonishing story. Keep it up
Re: How I Started The Sweet Sensation Fast Food Business -- Kehinde Kamson by haiti007(m): 4:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Where is sweet sensation as of today?
Re: How I Started The Sweet Sensation Fast Food Business -- Kehinde Kamson by SavageResponse(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2020
haiti007:
Where is sweet sensation as of today?

You should be asking where is Mr Biggs that actually blazed the trail years ago
Re: How I Started The Sweet Sensation Fast Food Business -- Kehinde Kamson by MJBOLT: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2020
sweet sensation still dey undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Start A Cinema Business In Nigeria / I Need Help On Starting My Whatsapp TV!!!! / Pictures Of Hotel Facilities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.