Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,932 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Undoing The Unspeakable: Researching Racism In Swedish Healthcare - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Undoing The Unspeakable: Researching Racism In Swedish Healthcare (325 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undoing The Unspeakable: Researching Racism In Swedish Healthcare by Cousin9999: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2020
“My daughter almost lost her life there. She told them that she had high blood pressure but they didn’t hear her. They admitted her and by the morning it was at 200 and she almost died.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6480694/
Re: Undoing The Unspeakable: Researching Racism In Swedish Healthcare by Cousin9999: 6:03am On Aug 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Obudu Ranch Resort Regaining It's Lost Glory As Guests Troop In After Covid 19 / How / Best Spine Surgeon In Lagos - Best Brain Surgeon In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.