Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,427 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua (407 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by Hunter2009: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Here is the important announcement from Prophet TB Joshua regarding the resumption of physical church services at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria:

“Good Morning And Win Today! Following the announcement that church services will resume in Lagos on August 9th, 2020 - that is, this coming Sunday - I wish to commend the authorities for their efforts so far. However, having heard from the authorities, we are now waiting to hear from God. Please be assured that as soon as we hear from God, we will inform you when our services will resume. Emmanuel - God is with us.”

VIDEO -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwXkq8PDpys

1 Share

Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by MistadeRegal(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Did GOD order His houses of prayer be shutdown before?
Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by Nephilim: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2020
This is incredible!
Incredibly alarming though smiley
Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by Amotolongbo(f): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2020
MistadeRegal:
God has no house of prayer.

Everywhere belongs to God for praying.

When Jesus fasted and prayed for 40days, He wasn’t stationed in the synagogue.

Jesus went with Peter, James and John to a secluded place to pray, not in a room.

Stop being spiritually confined by some men calling themselves “Men of God”

2 Likes

Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by PastorandMentor(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2020
But he did the right thing.
The Government shouldn't determine how we run our services.
We hear from God and only God should tell us exactly what to do.
Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by MistadeRegal(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Jesus went with Peter, James and John to a secluded place to pray, not in a room.

Isaiah 56:7
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Matthew 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Mark 11:17
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Luke 19:46
Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

In case you have forgotten.
Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by donnie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
MistadeRegal:

Good question...

Even though I know these men neither represent YAH nor his kingdom.
Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by BackllGodNaija: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Lolz! From God's "House of prayer" men have turned it into "houses of prayer". But no matter what men do, the fact remains that there's only been one "House of prayer" for God, and it's the temple at Jerusalem. No other House has God ever dwelt in, and even that one God left it once Jesus had made it possible for Him to dwell in man's heart. But let them keep deceiving themselves that God still dwells in any house like that...they do it on their own.
Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by Amotolongbo(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
MistadeRegal:

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Common!

These were before Jesus death and resurrection which made the temple accessible to all.

Only the priest had the privilege to pray for people being the days of sacrifice.

Stop being deluded
Re: Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
MistadeRegal:

All those references are to the only house of prayer, the temple in Jerusalem, where the glory of God lived up until the exact moment of Jesus Christ's death, built in the old days according to God's own specifications.

Your TB Joshua's 'house of prayer' has nothing to do with God, it never has. Didn't you know? God does not inhabit man-made structures.

Stephen's Address to the Sanhedrin
Acts 7 vs 48
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
48. However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:
49. ‘Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord, or where will My place of repose be?…

Isaiah 66 vs1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. This is what the Lord says:“ Heaven is my throne,and the earth is where I rest my feet. So do you think you can build a house for me? Do I need a place to rest?
2. I am the one who made all things. They are all here because I made them,” says the Lord. “These are the people I care for: the poor, humble people who obey my commands.
3. Some people kill bulls as a sacrifice, but they also beat people.They kill sheep as a sacrifice, but they also break the necks of dogs.They offer up grain offerings, but they also offer the blood of pigs.[a]They burn incense, but they also love their worthless idols.They choose their own ways, and they love their terrible idols.
4. So I decided to use their own tricks. I will punish them using what they are most afraid of. I will do this because I called to them, but they did not answer. I spoke to them, but they did not listen. They did what I said is evil. They chose to do what I did not like.”
5. You who obey the Lord’s commands, listen to what he says: “Your brothers hated you. They turned against you because you followed me. Your brothers said, ‘When the Lord shows his glory, then we will rejoice with you.’ But they will be punished.”

Acts 17:24
22. Then Paul stood up before the meeting of the Areopagus council and said, “Men of Athens, everything I see here tells me you are very religious.
23. I was going through your city and I saw the things you worship. I found an altar that had these words written on it: ‘ to an unknown god.’ You worship a god that you don’t know. This is the God I want to tell you about.
24. “He is the God who made the whole world and everything in it. He is the Lord of the land and the sky. He does not live in temples built by human hands.
25. He is the one who gives people life, breath, and everything else they need. He does not need any help from them. He has everything he needs.
26. God began by making one man, and from him he made all the different people who live everywhere in the world. He decided exactly when and where they would live.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stop Going To Church. / Promised And Failed Please Nairalanders Help Me / Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.