Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dorathy: Finally Confesses To Ozo Why She Hates Nengi | Video Bbnaija Lockdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy: Finally Confesses To Ozo Why She Hates Nengi | Video Bbnaija Lockdown (507 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy: Finally Confesses To Ozo Why She Hates Nengi | Video Bbnaija Lockdown by khaprio: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Dorathy has revealed why she dislikes fellow female housemate, Nengi.
Ozo seems to be in a fix between both housemates as he is close friends with Dorathy and has feelings for Nengi.
However, Dorathy feels he is putting her in an ‘entanglement’ and needs to define what he wants in the house.
This is especially after he picked her as deputy of house but still went ahead to apologise to Nengi for not choosing her.
She, however, told him that she does not hate Nengi but dislikes her strategy in the show.
According to her, Nengi is trying to use Ozo to play the game and she does not like it.
Dora said: “I am just your friend, I’ll look out for you and wouldn’t let Nengi mess with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1km3_hAg3A

(1) (Reply)

BBN2020: "Who Wants To Date You" – Ozo Tells Nengi (VIDEO) / (18+ Photos) S*x Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners / Top 5 ALAAFIN OF OYO Most Popular & Beautiful Young Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.