Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry (9038 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
he probably used death as an escape from dis bush mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry by Kissiemu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
I just wasted my time reading this

1 Like

Re: One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sad.
Re: One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Go an exhume the body and advice him.
Re: One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry by Nicepoker(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
UDUJ:

Your mum is just like my mum. First time a girl visited me in the house during hols while still in the university, mum was so matured about it. She just called me aside and said son I know you're an adult now and no longer a virgin but I hope you always use a condom to which I answered in the affirmative. Cool mums are the best cool
So she was cool with you engaging in pre marital sex. After you will be blaming our leaders.
Re: One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
if this info is true.
you lost your son because of your over pampering of him.
EOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / A Lady Removes Her Pant And Twerks While Performing On Stage / In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.