Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (36791 Views)

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 1:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Deepthoughts:
look I'm not igbo matter e fact I'm from the NC, but it amazes me that people like you feel so unconcerned n in fact happy that a strategic part of the country is been sidelined,after the injustice done to Abiola in 1992 the SW formed NADECO N RADIO KUDIRAT n tormented the country but the whole country accept that an injustice has been done hence even the conservative north saw the signs n the SW was compensated in 1999,why can't this be done for the SE?

Simple.

SE has destroyed any political capital it ever had to ask for any favours from the North. Did you really think your extreme display of hatred against Arewa and other ethnic groups in recent years will have no consequences?

With the constant daily insults, blackmail, antagonism and most importantly, refusal to support the core North and its favourite candidate (PMB) in the last 2 consecutive elections + endless attacks & total rejection of his government, you have ZERO moral, political, rational or logical grounds to expect any political favours from Arewa even if we extended the same favours to the SW in the past.

You also fail to realise that while NADECO & Radio Kudirat never "tormented the country", instead it agitated against dictatorship and military rule, IPOB & Radio Biafrauud by sharp contrast is markedly driven by hatred, insults and attacks against other ethnic groups especially the Hausa Fulani & Yoruba. This is a fundamental difference between the two so stop comparing oranges with rocks.

If you're in doubt, watch as events unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Dogogo1900: 2:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Dogogo1900: 2:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Igbos trying to win the presidential elections through threats. HAHAHAHA.
I think they need votes not threats.
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Graysons: 2:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Join cownu and fight for your biafra cause no body will give you anything come 2023 bunch of fvcktards.
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Simbrixton(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Franklinn1:
Edo is not Part of Biafra, Oduduwa tried to annex Edo and Ijaw.. Nobody wants to be part of a cowardly skull mining people.. Awolowo and his generation shall never know peace
mazi nnamdi kanu said biafra touches 13 states we listen everyday
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by gabbytabby: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
You dey mind them.

Like children, let them continue to demonstrate their sense of entitlement with threat and antagonism. XYZ dont like us, we are marginalised pppp. Make una wait monkey go work for baboon to come chop.

Read my lips it ain't happening until like everyone else they learn how to build relationships and work cooperatively with other tribes.

rn
JAMO84:
I don't get it; Igbo are trying to blackmail APC to give them the presidency, after voting for PDP since 1999! Can you work for UBA and receive salary from Zenith bank?

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by wirinet(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Deepthoughts:
look I'm not igbo matter e fact I'm from the NC, but it amazes me that people like you feel so unconcerned n in fact happy that a strategic part of the country is been sidelined,after the injustice done to Abiola in 1992 the SW formed NADECO N RADIO KUDIRAT n tormented the country but the whole country accept that an injustice has been done hence even the conservative north saw the signs n the SW was compensated in 1999,why can't this be done for the SE?
You might not identify as igbo, bit some tribes in the NC, particularly Bennett state are very close to the igbos.

You are amazed that other people feel so unconcerned that a strategic part of the country is been sidelined? What about your own part of the country (that is if your are not igbo), are you not concerned about how your own people has been sidelined? Unless you are telling me that your people have held the position of the president before or had held crucial political positions in Nigeria.

You alleged NADECO was formed to torment the whole country, did NADECO torment your village town or state? NADECO was only active in the southwest, the capital Abuja and part of the South South. Even IPOB that makes a lot of noise cannot be said to be tormenting the whole country.
It's not the whole country that agreed that injustice was done to the South West. A certain region supported Abacha's hold on power and held a 2 million man match in Abuja to convince Abacha not to relinquish power.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by wirinet(m): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Simple.

SE has destroyed any political capital it ever had to ask for any favours from the North. Did you really think your extreme display of hatred against Arewa and other ethnic groups in recent years will have no consequences?

With the constant daily insults, blackmail, antagonism and most importantly, refusal to support the core North and its favourite candidate (PMB) in the last 2 consecutive elections + endless attacks & total rejection of his government, you have ZERO moral, political, rational or logical grounds to expect any political favours from Arewa even if we extended the same favours to the SW in the past.

You also fail to realise that while NADECO & Radio Kudirat never "tormented the country", instead it agitated against dictatorship and military rule, IPOB & Radio Biafrauud by sharp contrast is markedly driven by hatred, insults and attacks against other ethnic groups especially the Hausa Fulani & Yoruba. This is a fundamental difference between the two so stop comparing oranges with rocks.

If you're in doubt, watch as events unfold.
Imagine comparing Radio Kudirat to Radio Biafra. Radio Kudirat was conceived by Yoruba intellectuals to fight the the military government of Abacha to restore the June 12 mandate. Even though Ralph Uwazuruike conceived Radio Biafra to promote Biafra on an intellectual level, Nnamdi Kanu, the appointed director high jacked it and turn it into a platform for insulting Yorubas, Hausa/Fulanis, Northerners, Nigerians and Nigeria. I wonder how you guys want to achieve Biafra by antagonising everybody else.

Now you want to become president, not by alliances, persuasions and politicking, but by issuing threats.

2 Likes

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by achierosion(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
leicestercamper:

Johnbull ifeanyi Igwe, in biafra, ebonyi people will be used as rags and slaves. Be careful what you wish because you are a 3rd class igbo from ebonyi cheesy
Nwa-ofe miri, ur are not part of Biafran struggle, so clear road.
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by achierosion(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

Ebonyi people are 2nd class igbos, so in Biafra, Igbos shall treat ebonyi people as slaves. Even your dwarf gov knows this but an illiterate like you Johnbull doesn't know
wetin concern u concern Biafra matta?

I don't blame the man for his drunkardness, anyone from that side is expected to be drinking anyhow.
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by achierosion(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

I no why I dey warn you about Biafra now. In biafra, igbos will use ebonyi people to mop the ground, because ebonyi people illiterates, poverty inflicted and worthless. Lol

Umahi is a dwarf, anyways, I don't expect otherwise because most ebonyi people are malnourished because of poverty and disease. cheesy
youWin again.

olukwuOdeku
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2021
ERockson:
Bring it on old man! Python is alive!

Even in your zoneb
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Validated: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
JAMO84:
I don't get it; Igbo are trying to blackmail APC to give them the presidency, after voting for PDP since 1999! Can you work for UBA and receive salary from Zenith bank?
I AM DONE TALKING

Please, get it. In 1999, did Yoruba worked for PDP before Obasanjo became president? No, Nigeria deliberately allowed Obasanjo and his brother Olu Falae to contest just to compensate for the cries of NADECO and the loss of Abiola. If it was good for the SW, why is not good for the SE?
Nigeria is now at cross road, any reasonable way to bring the country back to a united way should be fully supported. Both PDP and APC should zone their presidential candidates to SE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.