Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Bbnaija: Ozo Reveals What Happened In The Shower With Nengi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ozo Reveals What Happened In The Shower With Nengi (video) (627 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / BB Naija Update: Miracle, Nina Kiss In The Shower And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Reveals What Happened In The Shower With Nengi (video) by janefblog: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo who is currently the head of house this week has finally opened up to his bestie, Dorathy about what transpired between him and Nengi in the shower.

This comes after Neo leaked the information to Eric, leaving viewers to speculate that Nengi went in to have sex with the Head of House who has been an obvious crush on her.

Ozo revealed that...............https://janefblog.com/14699-2bbnaija-ozo-reveals-what-happened-in-the-shower-with-nengi-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Check Out Dorathy's Heartwarming Birthday Speech To Her Bestie, Ozo (vi / The Homophobia I Faced As An Intersex Teen / Bbnaija 2020: Why Kiddwaya Is Upset With Me – Erica Tells Tolanibaj, Trikytee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.