Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,416 members, 7,978,318 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bbnaija2020: "Lilo Made Me Look Stupid" – Eric Finally Speak Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2020: "Lilo Made Me Look Stupid" – Eric Finally Speak Up (865 Views)

I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020: "Lilo Made Me Look Stupid" – Eric Finally Speak Up by Valerie11: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate, Eric has said his love interest, Lilo, who was evicted on Sunday, made him look stupid while still in the house because she was too smart.

The Edo born in a conversation with Brighton, said he will definitely look for her after the show, and also hopes she waits for him as well.

He stated that he hopes she is waiting for him because he is not sure of her intentions.

Eric's words said;

“Lilo is such a smart girl, she makes me look stupid sometimes.

“I will look for her after the show. I hope she waits for me,” he said.

Meanwhile, Lilo in an interview with Ebuka on Tuesday revealed that she regrets her relationship with Eric because he took advantage of her weakness.

She said that she definitely would be disappointed if Eric pursues a relationship with another housemate.

https:///bbn2020-lilo-made-me-look-stupid-eric/
Re: Bbnaija2020: "Lilo Made Me Look Stupid" – Eric Finally Speak Up by onyi25(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Kidwaya Envicted From Bbnaija Lockdown House – See Why / Neo Angry Ozo Won The Innoson Car (video) / “mrs H” – Mercy Eke Writes As Photo Of Her With Mystery Man Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.