Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Aftermath Of Fashola's Allegation, Power Supply Improves In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Fashola's Allegation, Power Supply Improves In Lagos (486 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Fashola's Allegation, Power Supply Improves In Lagos by pheesayor(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
It only took a strong worded statement from Governor Fashola for the PHCN to increase power supply to Lagos. There has been over 100% improvement in power in supply in Festac in the past 24 hr. Who else has noticed this??
Re: Aftermath Of Fashola's Allegation, Power Supply Improves In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
Did you consult people in other areas of the same Lagos before reaching this conclusion or is this yet another "My side is better so all is well" selfish cry by a Nigerian?
Re: Aftermath Of Fashola's Allegation, Power Supply Improves In Lagos by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2011
@op
grin grin grin grin

jonathan is trying to lick you people's @ss
Re: Aftermath Of Fashola's Allegation, Power Supply Improves In Lagos by solihu(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
@ OP, you should know by now that's the way they tell your electricity bill is a house away from you!

I hope you are ready to pay without grumbling? Again say hurray!
Re: Aftermath Of Fashola's Allegation, Power Supply Improves In Lagos by pheesayor(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Did you consult people in other areas of the same Lagos before reaching this conclusion or is this yet another "My side is better so all is well" selfish cry by a Nigerian?

Someone else told me, that prompted this thread
alj harem:

@op
grin grin grin grin

jonathan is trying to lick you people's @ss

and I bet you it won't work
solihu:

@ OP, you should know by now that's the way they tell your electricity bill is a house away from you!

I hope you are ready to pay without grumbling? Again say hurray!

it is prepaid meter here, even though mine got spoilt last week grin

@ Topic

we are meant to expect light from 12 midnight till 12 noon for this month, but there has been supply all day till now. Even when they bragged about power generation increase, it was not this good that's why I'm concerned right now

(1) (Reply)

Help Stop The Use Of Touts In Nigerian Embassy Rome / I Think The Nigerian Government Should Meet Corruption Half Way. / Do Nigerian Politicians Understand Their Own Speeches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.