Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Copywriting: The Billion Dollar Industry People Are Ignorant About - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copywriting: The Billion Dollar Industry People Are Ignorant About (230 Views)

Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry / China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting: The Billion Dollar Industry People Are Ignorant About by BrandsMaster: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Copywriting is writing to sell or to make people take specific action.
What a copywriter does is that he arranges or rearranges words for prospects or customers to take action.
It could be for you to submit your email offer name.

Copywriting is rearranging words to make things sell better. It is a text form of salesmanship. But there’s a lot more to it than that.
You see my friend, copywriting is about:
Getting them to WANT to engage with you….not spamming them with offers anyway.
Generously giving something valuable to the person….not just “greedily asking” for stuff.

See, copywriting is simply a written form of communicating facts and emotions. It is a mental process. Some copywriters will tell you that many of their greatest works were well thought out in their minds even before they put them on paper. Joseph Sugarman. (That’s a copywriter)
For me I define copywriting as an act of putting words together to make people do something they wouldn’t have naturally wanted to do. Not to manipulate but to take action that will result in a win-win.

Copywriting is a billion dollar industry yet not so popular unlike other industries,

Do you know that an average copywriter makes at least 6 figures monthly. 6 figures is (100,000 upwards) so you see its really a skill worth learning

i know you're saying to your self, i'm not a writer, i don't even like writing and all, how would i write and convince people

see my friend, you don't need to like writing, you don't even need to know how to write at all, as long as you can read and write simple english then you're good to go

the crazy thing about copywriting is that you can learn this skill under 3 WEEKS, yes 3 WEEKS

When you sign up for this course, you'll be given secrets of copywriting that can make you become one in no time.

so, what do it take to enroll for this course, i know that's what you're already asking ?

well, it takes just an investment of #5,000 and you'll have this skill for life.

remember that the more you learn, the more you earn.

If you're interested in getting this course, which i know you should,

Click the link below or pay #5,000 into this account 0087692315 Eyere Oghenefavour Access Bank.
Send a proof of payment to eyeretega@gmail.com or 09093815733 and you'll have opportunity to this skill for life.

Hurry! Take actions now
https:///2X3b7wD

(1) (Reply)

For Your Foreign Doors. Sales And Installation / Online Business Help! / I'm Offering To Build A Free Website For 5 Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.