Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) (56832 Views)

What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by AndroBlaze: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
hedonister:
Here are images of one of the oldest residential estates in the Lagos Mainland.

Omole Estate which is located in Ojodu Berger is one of the popular and oldest residential areas particularly in the Lagos Mainland. It has 2 phases, Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX0c9-vcZwE

@OP

How can Omole be described as on of the oldest residential estates?? Please what year

2 Likes

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by NNAMDIII(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
I've heard of omole estate since childhood but have never been there but judging by the pics, walahi i prefer my side to this place

1 Like

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by AndroBlaze: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Balenciagaokey: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
cool
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by stanliwise(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misyarn:
Was residing beside Psquare house dar year..
Very lively place cool cool
ok we have hesrd
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by orgylover: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
can white foreigners live safely here?
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by orgylover: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartPolician:
Peter and Paul of PSquare once had a home here, dunno if they have moved out though

One of the most organized estates I have seen in Lagos is Victoria Garden City (VGC)

Those guys are in a world of their own

I think other new highbrow estates along Ajah and Sangotedo are copying from the way they run VGC
i nearly bought the house but it had little issues with proper agreement. psquare are pure arrogant scumbags

3 Likes

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by anonimi: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:
Dear Op, when will you visit okearo, matogun.

As well as Alimosho, Iyana Iba etc.

2 Likes

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Lagoscooldude: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
And this is where you find the Old Money of Lagos. Those who know, know! cool

2 Likes

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by orgylover: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dealvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
people never dey travel, embassy never open and u are already screaming visa

4 Likes

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by SmartPolician: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
orgylover:
i nearly bought the house but it had little issues with proper agreement. psquare are pure arrogant scumbags

Chairman!

I hail oh

grin grin
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
The place still make sense unlike most estates wey go turn refuse dump immediately the owner die.

Dem try to maintain am.

1 Like

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by ultiliberty(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
hedonister:
Here are images of one of the oldest residential estates in the Lagos Mainland.

Omole Estate which is located in Ojodu Berger is one of the popular and oldest residential areas particularly in the Lagos Mainland. It has 2 phases, Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX0c9-vcZwE

After days of anticipation, Ileya 2020 has come & gone. Though the memories still lives on.
But the question is, did you enjoy yourself to the fullest?

Buy our Farm Fresh Frozen Chichen or Turkey @ Mooblings Chicken Ojota, Lagos.@Pocket friendly price
Visit: www.mrlfoods.ng to order now

1 Like

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by ThatFairGuy: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
All I could remember is the verse "Akuko omole, kolokolo okota" It's been yrs I even listen to Fuji

2 Likes

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by sinola(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Home of drug barons
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by philoxdoctor(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Omole Estate, remember that year when I small...No come ask me wetin apun o
E get why grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Sparkies85(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=SmartPolician post=92489703]Peter and Paul of PSquare once had a home here, dunno if they have moved out though

One of the most organized estates I have seen in Lagos is Victoria Garden City (VGC)

I think other new highbrow estates along Ajah and Sangotedo are copying from the way they run VGC

You should visit parkview

1 Like

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by hopexter(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:

Where Dem go pass reach there undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartPolician:
Peter and Paul of PSquare once had a home here, dunno if they have moved out though

Oga, e get one estate wey dey Ajah
Forget I will think U are in California
Forgerrit mehn
I was born and brought up in Lagos
U go weak
I Ave never seen anything like that b4
I don't remember the name of that estate but mehnnnnn
That estate is AHMAZING

1 Like

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Hopebringer: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:

Epe, ilaje, munshin, ikosi, igando, okomaiko, ijesha
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
philoxdoctor:
Omole Estate, remember that year when I small...No come ask me wetin apun o
E get why grin grin
You want go knack big man pikin Dem come release dog on you. You run dat day tire ehh.
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by vivalavida(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Old Money speaking
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by neuralct(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Okay
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by walkwithgod(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
sinola:
Home of drug barons

lol, how you take know ?
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by AceRoyal: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
sonnie10:
Can someone buy a house on a full plot for #100M here?
It depends on a whole lot of factors
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Damntruth(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Diamondniyi:
What’s this post doing on first page??
like what nonsense ,,whats the essence ,,this mods are dumb truely
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by SavageBoy: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Diamondniyi:
What’s this post doing on first page??

When there seems to be hardly something useful being created or posted here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by enoch273: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow! It's wonderful how old, but really clean the surroundings are.

Meanwhile y'all should see this really wonderful top-5-in-5 episode of How To Make Your Network Work For Your Business, it's really insightful. See link below.

https://top5.fcmb.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.