Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,607 members, 7,975,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. (663 Views)

Floods In Jeremi, Where Utorogu Gas Plant Is Located / Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. by Henzpen(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
[b][/b] The most finest island in Africa is situated in Nigeria. with 24/7 power/water supply for the past 19years now.

RA. NLNG bonny island.

Nigeria liquefied natural gas bonny island river state is a gas company. It is located In bonny island. 1hour 35 min drive from Port Harcourt. It has an uninterrupted power supply and water supply for 15years now. The RA has a lot of flowers and tree. Their road are neat and tidy and their houses, well built. It's speed limit is 30. You can only be allowed inside when you have an ID card showing your identity as a visitor or resident. Mainly occupied by Nigerian and the whites.
It is indeed the finest island in Africa.
See photo below.

Re: The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
One day I go live for this place by His Grace.
Re: The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. by Bobby95(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow nice environ
Re: The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. by Petyprincess(f): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself
most finest indeed grin
If i should upload islands in Mauritius or Seychelles you will realized you just exaggerating!

4 Likes

Re: The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow... This doesn't sound real na... The whole Africa
Re: The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. by Mindlog: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nah, not true. cheesy
Re: The Finest Island In Africa You Don't Know About Is Located In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
See lies everywhere. I went to this place in 2015

1. No road connects the island with PH, you can only get there through water
2. You don't need ID card at all, went with my uncle to check some equipments
3. No way near fine at all, I saw normal houses and even huts, their main occupation is fishing.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Or Australia/usa / Differences Between Yankee / American / #endsars Protest In Pretoria South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.