Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,780 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? (9059 Views)

I Lost My Confidence And Feel Rejected Help Me Regain Myself / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by falcon01: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
tnk u dear see my number below
ok and pls add your account number while sending the photo no need to call you dont worry.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
seen. Turn on WhatsApp for the call. Any other person can verify if I am unable.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Idonije8(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
thank you dear once am fine I will try and visit the next NL get together we will see their tnk u
I don’t go Nairaland get together! Don’t worry just make sure you get better!! Listen to inspiration songs you will be better you will be better be confident
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Idonije8(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Henrymorre:
will you just shut up that stupid mouth. Did you call her? Did you verify her claims is fake. The problem is that broke people always Call everything fake. Get out of here and let people like me than can help help. If she scam us Na ur money? Is it not our money ah ah. For you to give out money means you have it alot, so of scammer go chop, make him chop Las last I won't carry the money to my grave. IP drop your WhatsApp call for a video call. I can help with $1000k if I verify.
me I didn’t care if she scamming me!! No need to verify for 5k or 10k this is money some. People give out to olosho!! I don’t care if she likes she scam me!! Atleast I helped someone!! I have sent mine I wish the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Obakashdee(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Idonije8:
me I didn’t care if she scamming me!! No need to verify for 5k or 10k this is money some. People give out to olosho!! I don’t care if she likes she scam me!! Atleast I helped someone!! I have sent mine I wish the best

Sendme money too na, na just 2k I needbaba mi, make I use hold body
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Ca3ssper:
Oga no be by force to donate if you can’t help her or if you feel she’s a scammer why don’t just look away ..All this poverty mentality won’t take you anywhere
Lol see this one, you think calling a stranger "poverty mentality" is savage or you sound smart? Only bitches and hoes call strangers "poor"
No matter how rich you are, if you're unwise, the poorest genius will lead you!
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
ok and pls add your account number while sending the photo no need to call you dont worry.
thank you
3141333024 Ibrahim Husseina first bank
You can also call Vist or video thanks

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Idonije8:
please don't mind them God will reward you and I and my daddy will visit once we get better. Give me your number please
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by donbrowser(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2020
merieam16:
just try and drop ur acct details u might see ur helper here. please dont give up on urself nd always pray,miracles still happen u know
It's scam
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by donbrowser(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Henrymorre:
seen. Turn on WhatsApp for the call. Any other person can verify if I am unable.
How was the verification bro?
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by falcon01: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
thank you
not this leg, the one with the feet you sent on the second page. This is a closed up view of the leg in the first picture. See let me level up with you, just cut the crap this is definitely A Scam but I'm sending you something I'll probably waste it on drinks or some shit, but Please I'm begging you that girl you used her picture I'm begging you to give her something out of the money you got please help her there's no harm in That, you already got what you want just please help her even if you got the picture online find her and help that person. Its an Obligation.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Bigflamie(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2020
The sh*male behind the moniker don cash out grin. Lucky lad

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
not this leg, the one with the feet you sent on the second page. This is a closed up view of the leg in the first picture. See let me level up with you, just cut the crap this is definitely A Scam but I'm sending you something I'll probably waste it on drinks or some shit, but Please I'm begging you that girl you used her picture I'm begging you to give her something out of the money you got please help her there's no harm in That, you already got what you want just please help her even if you got the picture online find her and help that person. Its an Obligation.
please just video me straight up I am tired of this
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Am tired of all this calls videos etc still yet am a Scammer please just wish me well and go don't sent anything your hearts doesn't want. My intention is not to beg.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by frozen70(f): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
hmmm am not sure dear

What you are going through is called accident accident trauma

You will come out of it and you will definitely smile again

Just be hopeful, at first it will seem as if it's the end but with a gladdened heart, you will be fine

You can't be there forever
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Alhajiemeritus: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
thank you
I posted something earlier about mentioning your location.
Some people will be ready to take care of your medical bills.
Send your location and let's rally local Muslims around in your location (if you are a Muslim).
I believe we can achieve this.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by merieam16(f): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2020
donbrowser:
It's scam
tell me more
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2020
All of una when believe OP una fuckup. OP get picture when he or she take dey work una. From the way he or she dey write you can tell this is even staged. My anger be say, na local OP dey do (scamming your own country people)

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Sonfethopia: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Has anyone video called her, give us update with screenshot of the call. If true I'd send something to you later this month. It may be small but from my heart.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
donbrowser:

How was the verification bro?
she is not online since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
Am tired of all this calls videos etc still yet am a Scammer please just wish me well and go don't sent anything your hearts doesn't want. My intention is not to beg.
ah, are you online? I have called more than 5 times and it didn't even ring. You have been offline since yesterday
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by jamesope04(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
ok don't worry I'll be waiting, Stay safe quick recovery.
That picture was the same as the picture she uploaded on the first page. Brighten your backlight and compare the two. It was edited to be darkened.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by LiquidMerc: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin
Scam

Scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by LiquidMerc: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Op is a scammer.. just wasted 10k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by LiquidMerc: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
thank you
this your account is going to be flagged for fraud. Trust me you will pay for this..

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by LiquidMerc: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
it is very dark here I will send you more tomorrow and you can reach me on video
the same picture with the first one you posted and you edited the color to darkness.. learner
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by KingAgroOrganic(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
but Op you no try oooo, if truly your a scammer you don't know the opportunity you have spoiled for many innocent people that would one day need help from Nairaland, besides what will you gain from scamming kind hearted Nigerians,
just pray your legit if not nah you do yourself.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
LiquidMerc:
Op is a scammer.. just wasted 10k
please stop this it won't get you no where it has been raining here in the village since morning I don't know if anybody sent anything yet I promise if I send some to the bank and you actually do send I will return it back I don't need your money am real and am not scared of your threats
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
KingAgroOrganic:
but Op you no try oooo, if truly your a scammer you don't know the opportunity you have spoiled for many innocent people that would one day need help from Nairaland, besides what will you gain from scamming kind hearted Nigerians,
just pray your legit if not nah you do yourself.
but have you actually confirm its a scam? I don't need you to send me anything if you don't believe please indicate if you sent anything I swear I will return it back
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by jamesope04(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
please stop this it won't get you no where it has been raining here in the village since morning I don't know if anybody sent anything yet I promise if I send some to the bank and you actually do send I will return it back I don't need your money am real and am not scared of your threats
Send a picture or two. The ones taken today
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
jamesope04:
Send a picture or two. The ones taken today
like I said am not looking for money and I don't have to prove anything to you am fed up with calls since morning videos etc I don't force you to help and please if you already did and you are not happy and you think am fake please indicate your account number and amount I will return it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Vaginal Yeast Infection And Possible Remedy / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Funny Facebook Posts And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.