Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,831 members, 7,889,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time (1799 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / New Studies Says Everyone Has Hints Of Homosexuality In Them. Do You Agree? / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by tnerro1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
I swear down, that studies no lie at all ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nairalandmonika: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
The study is wrong, it's actually 90 percent

3 Likes

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by tnerro1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
The study is wrong, it's actually 90 percent

Bad guy grin
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Adasun(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dats what we attack first when we enter dis world na grin

3 Likes

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by robinso01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's the first food given to us when we first reach this world.

1 Like

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yeah but if she's also BBW she has killed local man
Only lefulefu can understand grin

1 Like

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Lightangel65: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
So looking with your eyes is now a crime, so if i meet a lady i must now be looking up
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Kissiemu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wrong

100% of men look at a woman's breasts fire then her face. It's unintentional.
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
The first thing I ogle in a woman is her forehead.....it tells a lot if X-rayed correctly grin
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
ok what if she has no boobi nko?
will the man stil be looking at that area?

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
come oo is this babe real?...i am asking cos she kinder looks like all those plastic dolls u see in tailor shops..abi na d hairstyle or the way she take pose make her look like plastic doll? ZINIBANKS how u reason am?
but those hips sha cheesy

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Yeah but if she's also BBW she has killed local man
Only lefulefu can understand grin
all those men dating BBW many of them be complaining about them always bringing the carpenter to repair their beds and chairs cheesy
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
all those men dating BBW many of them be complaining about them always bringing the carpenter to repair their beds and chairs cheesy
Issa lie nothing dey grin
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
come oo is this babe real?...i am asking cos she kinder looks like all those plastic dolls u see in tailor shops..abi na d hairstyle or the way she take pose make her look like plastic doll? ZINIBANKS how u reason am?
Fûck hips bro
BBW all the way grin
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by tnerro1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:

Na this babe hushpuppi been Dey chop ooo
LG- life’s good

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
tnerro1:

LG- life’s good
Yeah you know he's fat
And fat guy like skinny babes
But as for we the slim dude we love them big grin

1 Like

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
tnerro1:

LG- life’s good
money is good grin grin grin actually grin
she no look nigerian though
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Fûck hips bro
BBW all the way grin
if a babe with such body waka pass u u will dump ur shapeless bbw sharp sharp grin grin grin
i don see guys wey dey shout say BBW! BBW! but on code dem dey cheat on their BBW babes with slimmer babes cheesy
abi u no see wan video wey dem be upload on social media where one married woman slightly on the big side come dey beg one babe that is in shape to leave her husband alone cheesy.come dey accuse the babe of seducing her husband with anal cheesy.if u see the figure wey d babe carry u wouldnt blame the man for cheating grin.dem be upload the story here some months back.wen u see correct babe with body wey make sense u go dump ur orobo one time cheesy.
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
if a babe with such body waka pass u u will dump ur shapeless bbw sharp sharp grin grin grin
i don see guys wey dey shout say BBW! BBW! but on code dem dey cheat on their BBW babes with slimmer babes cheesy
abi u no see wan video wey dem be upload on social media where one married woman slightly on the big side come dey beg one babe that is in shape to leave her husband alone cheesy.come dey accuse the babe of seducing her husband with anal cheesy.if u see the figure wey d babe carry u wouldnt blame the man for cheating grin.dem be upload the story here some months back.wen u see correct babe with body wey make sense u go dump ur orobo one time cheesy.
Abi naw
But I just like them I no know why grin
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
abeg oga,the way u dey analyse woman matter follow use that same energy analyse to me how i fit do get money na

Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

abeg oga,the way u dey analyse woman matter follow use that same energy analyse to me how i fit do get money na
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Studies Says 80% Of Men Look At Your Breast When They Meet U For The First Time by tnerro1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
We should thank those ladies that continue to make the breast full, pointy and upstanding. Continue the good work o, you never can tell a life you would be saving in this wahala naija

(1) (Reply)

God Please Don't Allow Me Die Now / Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay / Fall Out Of Love In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.