Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,740 members, 7,908,872 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do You Give A Fnck About This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Give A Fnck About This?? (685 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Give A Fnck About This?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Before you post that nude of yours, before you cut off your good friends, before you decide to disgrace your family members all in the name of not giving a fnck, try to think about the future when the funck you refused to give will give itself out. Try to give a fnck baba ur not that greedy.

So, do you give any fnck about all I just wrote grin grin
Re: Do You Give A Fnck About This?? by Barka00(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Senseless

1 Like

Re: Do You Give A Fnck About This?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Barka00:
Senseless
I'm also aware boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Give A Fnck About This?? by Barka00(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
tongue
Shanklee:
grin
Shanklee:

(1) (Reply)

Video From Welcome Party Of Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi And Her Hubby / Check Out The Consequences Of Not Having Sexx. / Help Guys.. I'm Always Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.