Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. (7212 Views)

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by spiralwedge(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

What I'm saying is sound and clear.
My sister and I saw a Unicorn at our backyard which disappeared after seeing us.
Or are you trying to say I'm lying? undecided

Will you keep shvt and take your nonsense elsewhere. Mr Unicorn. Smh

You're already irritating and taking space. If you dont believe, its okay, we have heard you. Pack and go. Dont be a nuinsance

3 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by sharpwriter(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Frenzy01:
I remember a cousin brother of mine telling a story of how a ghost that has supposedly died in their village at Ekiti many years before gave him a heavy kunk in the head when he met her at Kaduna state in the market area. According to him, he was staring at her too much to verify if it was truly her or not.

physical or spiritual kunk? grin grin
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
spiralwedge:

You're already irritating and taking space. If you dont believe, its okay, we have heard you. Pack and go. Dont be a nuinsance

Alright then.
I'll just assume you're a teenager. So it's okay.
Next time, learn some manners.
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by harmargedon: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
revolt:
Ghosts don't exist.... atleast not in this dimension....its all imagination. If juju was real nobody would lose wars....lol
you think so? then why did the Israelites end up as slaves, they believed they were the children of God, why did the Germans loose WW2 with all their technology and state of the art weapons? your knowledge is only limited to what you seek.

3 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by sharpwriter(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.i need help wit sumtin.....is it normal for a dog to digging ground,mum say it means bad omen and she doesn't pass were the dog has already dug,i told her that i should cover it but she says no.she told my dad and he said its normal and she said by dad does not even knw spiritual stuff,the dog is not ours it belong to our neighbour.my mum is really supersticious woman,help guys i need info

lol .... where is your Mum from? Dogs dig ground every now and then. It is a play for them especially young dogs and new puppies. Dogs can also dig ground if they suspect something valuable like meat or whatever they can eat has been buried is a shallow hole.

No bad omen in this cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Maxvasia(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
My tweet don reach here? Issokay. Make una read well. grin

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Frenzy01(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Maxvasia:
My tweet don reach here? Issokay. Make una read well. grin
Lol.. Baba which 1 be yours
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Goldenfinger: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2020
sharpwriter:

lol .... where is your Mum from? Dogs dig ground every now and then. It is a play for them especially young dogs and new puppies. Dogs can also dig ground if they suspect something valuable like meat or whatever they can eat has been buried is a shallow hole.

No bad omen in this cheesy cheesy
.bro i tire 4 the mata,dats y trow d mata 4 nairaland.but our parents knws more than us nevertheless thank for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by GreatMage: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Seetto:
These things are not ghost, they are jinns, they leave just like humans, they are created from smokeless fire unlike humans that are created from clay, they can take anyform and can easily penetrate through walls or travel a long distance within the shortest period of time, it is not allowed for humans to intercede in the world,there is a barrier, but we don't hear word, we meet them for power, money, help, wickedness etc in return they will give condition which u must meet else it will back fire, some of the condition is like asking u to sleep with the death, drinking blood of infant, sleeping with one relations, eating flesh etc, things u will do to that God will not forgive u..

They are source of power to black magicians, soircerer, witches, fortune teller, fake miracle pastors and fake imams, cultist, ritualist, scientist, etc

Don't forget there are good ones among these jinns, but how can one identify the good ones, it is better u don't summon them, humans summon them and in return u must obey their command, and that is what they want from u...

Lmao
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by sharpwriter(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.bro i tire 4 the mata,dats y trow d mata 4 nairaland.but our parents knws more than us nevertheless thank for your reply.

No problem bro. I replied because we have 2 dogs in our house. One adult, the other young. And the young one is very naughty with that digging (e no dey hear word).

Apart from this I have seen dogs doing this since my childhood.

As some also said, dogs are sensitive and wise, and they may lead us to discover things (such as buried things). But I just want you to know that digging is their hobby, and in the case of omen (whether good or bad), I personally have not seen anything spiritual in that.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Maxvasia(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Frenzy01:

Lol.. Baba which 1 be yours
The main tweet

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
spiralwedge:

Funny response.
Lmao
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by revolt(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
harmargedon:
you think so? then why did the Israelites end up as slaves, they believed they were the children of God, why did the Germans loose WW2 with all their technology and state of the art weapons? your knowledge is only limited to what you seek.
the germsns lost the war because the sllied forces outnumbered and out produced them. A war of attrition, NOT GHOSTS....
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Anayalv: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
I wet to a bar one night and I was really eager to meet any new ladies that when I got there I approached the very first one I saw I wanted to get a one night stand. The lady knew what I wanted but was so cool with it that I had to think twice. Let me just leave it here and say that it was a great night.
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by luminouz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Anayalv:
I wet to a bar one night and I was really eager to meet any new ladies that when I got there I approached the very first one I saw I wanted to get a one night stand. The lady knew what I wanted but was so cool with it that I had to think twice. Let me just leave it here and say that it was a great night.
How is this SUPERNATURAL!? undecided undecided
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by tysonnn(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Anayalv:
Please finish the story
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by crystalmoon(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Obviously he knows nothing.
I have interest in paranormals and ghost stories, I research and investigate paranormal activities and I can tell anyone who cares to listen that ghosts exist and paranormal events are real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Lied To Her Husband About Going Shopping In Turkey See What Happened ... / Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? / He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.