Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,477 members, 7,968,321 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

“At least I fly private jet now, Apart from weed, what can you afford” – Tunde b - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “At least I fly private jet now, Apart from weed, what can you afford” – Tunde b (785 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Davido - I Miss My Bed As He Fly Private Jet Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“At least I fly private jet now, Apart from weed, what can you afford” – Tunde b by Ifeanyiwrite: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Famous Instagram blogger, Tunde Ednut as of late tossed affronts at a male fan who prompted him to change his Instagram username.

Tunde Ednut had posted a photograph of Nigerian musicians, Davido and Chris Brown, demanding that the pair are siblings from a similar mother and father.

A male fan took to the remark segment of the post to encourage Tunde to change his username to “Davido news” since he posts such a great amount about the musician.

Responding to the remark, Tunde Ednut fired shots at the fan, labeling him a Yahoo boy.

“At least I fly private jet now. Upcoming Yahoo boy. Apart from weed, what can you afford”, Tunde wrote.

Tunde Ednut (born January 20) is a Nigerian entertainer, performer, blogger and social media influencer from Kogi State. He was conceived in Katsina around the ’80s before moving to Lagos with his family during the ’90s. He had his grade school instruction at Cambridge International School, his auxiliary school training at Federal Government College Ugwolawo, Kogi State and afterward continued to the University of Lagos (UNILAG) where he contemplated Graphic Arts. He is the main child, from a group of three and the subsequent youngster.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/at-least-i-fly-private-jet-now-apart-from-weed-what-can-you-afford-tunde-blasts-fan/
Re: “At least I fly private jet now, Apart from weed, what can you afford” – Tunde b by illicit(m): 3:59am On Aug 06, 2020
he is d main child from the group of three and the subsequent youngster

Ayam not understanding....

(1) (Reply)

1992 Nigerian Air Force C-130 Plane Crash(history - 28 Years Ago) / 4 Nollywood Big Boys Who Are Above 40 And Still Single / Flyer, Stickers, Poster, Banner Distribution Using Skaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.