Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,835 members, 7,921,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua (184 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua by Mixt: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2020
As churches reopen on Sunday 9th August in Lagos State, the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet TB Joshua has said he needs to hear from God before reopening SCOAN services.

Joshua made this known on Wednesday while responding to the announcement by the Lagos State Government for churches to reopen on August 9.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/church-reopening-im-waiting-to-hear-from-god-t-b-joshua/

Re: Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua by Ngenge(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Is it God that closed the church in the first place?
Re: Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Mixt:
He, however, told his members that as soon as God speaks, he would let them know when physical services will resume.
“Good morning and win today! Following the announcement that church services will resume in Lagos on August 9th, 2020 – that is, this coming Sunday – I wish to commend the authorities for their efforts so far.
“However, having heard from the authorities, we are now waiting to hear from God.
“Please be assured that as soon as we hear from God, we will inform you when our services will resume. Emmanuel – God is with us,” he added.

(1) (Reply)

Amen / Be Content With Your Calling / Why True Christians Should Do Away With Worldly Celebration S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.