Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,374 members, 7,917,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

"I Didnt Know U & Erica Wr Attached, I'll Step Back- Nengi Tells Kidd, He Refuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didnt Know U & Erica Wr Attached, I'll Step Back- Nengi Tells Kidd, He Refuse (693 Views)

”he Broke My Heart In 1000 Pieces.” – Dangote’s Alleged Side-chick, Bea Lewis Wr / Ikorodu Bois Are Heading To Hollywood But Hushpuppi Is Going To Prison – Lady Wr / Facts You Didnt Know About 16 Year Old Actress,regina Daniels’s Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Didnt Know U & Erica Wr Attached, I'll Step Back- Nengi Tells Kidd, He Refuse by MsDoris(f): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2020
"I Didn't Know You And Erica Were Attached, I'll Step Back" - Nengi Tells Kiddwaya. He Refuses, Says He Has No Girlfriend (Videos)
In what came as a shock to viewers, Kiddwaya has dashed the hopes of all 'KiddRica' shippers as he publicly revealed that he wasn't interested in making Erica his girlfriend.

In a discussion with Kiddwaya regarding his relationship with Erica, Nengi revealed to #kiddwaya that she wasn't aware that there was something really going on between himself and Erica.

She went on to add that she feels she is the cause of the tension between them and would step back.

Kiddwaya in response told her not to adding that Erica is too emotional.

He further went on to say that he wasn't looking at making anyone his girlfriend so there was no reason for her to step back because of Erica.

Read full update/ watch videos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-i-didnt-know-you-and-erica-were.html

Re: "I Didnt Know U & Erica Wr Attached, I'll Step Back- Nengi Tells Kidd, He Refuse by MajesticKris: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Say him sleep with her, doesn't make it a must for them to date...

They both had fun,that's all ...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Is The Most Dangerous Person In The House – Dorathy Tells / Bbnaija: Laycon And Wathoni Kissed? See The Video Confusing Fans / Chadwick Boseman Secretly Married Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.