Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (89870 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
d man is uselesss. didn't he saw d blue eye beforr he start to dey knack.

blue eye wey some people dey pay money to get.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is interesting... smiley
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Anoniemos01: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
She's just soo pretty, damn kiss

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by dingbang(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
These people and illiteracy sef

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by cgniyi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Illiteracy is indeed a disease. Reminds of this fair skinned chick with green eyes I used to know ( she wasn't mixed btw)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
perdollar:
they r witches no doubt, how can sbdys eye b like cat
Illiteracy and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Mindclinic: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na wa oooo. Me when i dey pray to wake with blue eyes.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Deltatoto: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by AreaFada2: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
King44:
if not for Illiteracy and exposure I don't see that idiotic symbol getting married not to talk impregnating her and run away.

Omo if to say money dey ni I for like take this woman out of poverty and probably help her put her religious beliefs aside let her see the world from a clearer angle.

This woman can't be a 24th century career chic and allow that agbero of a man have a way into her life.

Those eyes should be making her some real good money because it is a rare thing to come by in this part of the world.

Well sh*ts happens.

I pray they get help on time.
True, true. If you can get Nairaland Tehns group to begin fundraising, maybe at least a little help can reach them..

Ifyalways used to be active with Tehns.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Elsueno:
mehn...i am looking for people with naturally red or blue eyes or whatever colour to marry.

Too bad the kids are too young & I can't marry a single mom.

Furnish us with her account number so we can donate something

Na black eyes I get, can i send u my account number Cox the color of my account balance is red
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by AmuDimpka: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
1. Only 8 Percent of the World's Population Has Blue Eyes

If you have got blue eyes, you might just belong to one of the world’s most exclusive groups without realising it! Since blue eyes are genetically recessive, only 8 percent of the world's population has blue eyes. While blue eyes are significantly less common than brown eyes worldwide, they are frequently found from nationalities located near the Baltic Sea in northern Europe.

2. There is No Blue Pigment in Blue Irises

The colour of our eyes depends on how much melanin is present in the iris. Blue eyes get their colour the same way water and the sky get their blue colour — they scatter light so that more blue light reflects back out.

The iris is made up of two layers. For almost everyone — even people with blue eyes — the back layer (called the pigment epithelium) has brown pigment in it.

The front layer of the iris (called the stroma) is made up of overlapping fibers and cells. For people with brown eyes, some of the cells also have brown pigment in them. If there is no pigment at all in this front layer, the fibers scatter and absorb some of the longer wavelengths of light that come in. More blue light gets back out and the eyes appear to be blue.

3. Blue Eyes are More Sensitive to Light

Melanin in the iris of the eye appears to help protect the back of the eye from damage caused by UV radiation and high-energy visible “blue” light from sunlight and artificial sources of these rays.

Since blue eyes contain less melanin than green, hazel or brown eyes, photophobia is more prevalent in blue eyes compared to darker coloured eyes. For these reasons, having less melanin in your irises means that you need to protect your eyes more from the sun’s UV rays. Therefore, it is recommended to those with blue eyes to stay out of the sun for long periods of time and try to wear protective eyewear when you are outdoors.

4. All Blue-Eyed People May Have A Common Ancestor

Originally we all had brown eyes, however, according to researchers at the University of Copenhagen, it appears that a genetic mutation in a single individual in Europe 6,000 to 10,000 years ago led to the development of blue eyes. Therefore, we can conclude that this genetic mutation is the cause of eye colour of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Exmilitant(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why are you all judging before you hear the man's reasons for leaving the woman? Could be other reasons.... But if this woman and her daughters look you with this kind eye for midnight eh? Blood of Jesu!
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by DamnNiggar: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Hahaha

grin
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Hotzone(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
We must hear from him, maybe u cheat
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by jbhitler(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Unnerve post=92516474]"Hot damn.
Her husband is a tortoise, a good for nothing jungle tortoise"...i beg no kill me with laugh you hear.so city tortoise sef dey ehn? you wicked.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
How can a young man in this 21st century be repulsed by such amazing and unique eyes??! This is a very beautiful family!!!

Do we call this illiteracy or plain stupidity??!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by perdollar(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
SegFault:

Illiteracy and stupidity.
y r u an illiterate? I can forgive u being stupid.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by King44(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
AreaFada2:

True, true. If you can get Nairaland Tehns group to begin fundraising, maybe at least a little help can reach them..

Ifyalways used to be active with Tehns.
I don't know anything about the Tehns group and I don't know anything about the woman we are talking about, is there anything anyone can do about that?

The state she lives is not a strange place to me though.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Finnestgreat: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Something dat people are praying 4, someone will come and abandon his wife and his daughters.GOD forgive me but dat man is a full blooded BASTARD.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by myles16(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
perdollar:
they r witches no doubt, how can sbdys eye b like cat

shey sense run leave you ni abi na you run leave sense??

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Poverty is really a disease.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Eezyray: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Waardenburg syndrome... They should show the hair to confirm
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
mariahAngel:
There's something about black people with blue eyes...

The woman's eyes look more appealing than those of her daughters, which appear like their eyes are covered with cataracts
That's because they're still small. Their eyes are still big in relation to their faces. When they grow older, they'll look just their mom.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by nervorum: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:
Nice eyes.

Black people with with blue eyes is linked to an ancient genetic mutation, and a small fraction get their blue eye color as a result of a health condition such as ocular albinism, which affects the pigmentation in the eye.

I don't think this is ocular albinism. Those eyes are not hypopigmented, they are bluish. It doesn't also look strabismic.

This is mostly likely a very mild form of osteogenesis imperfecta, an abnormality in the gene that codes for collagen. I think its autosomal dominant (not sure again). Severe cases would have other concomittant manifestation including easy bone fracturing, dental issues, blood vessel conditions, even hyperextensible skin and bones, while mild cases may just have blue sclera. Specifically type 1 collagen defect manifest as blue sclera (bluish colouration of the black of the eye).

This is a 'beautiful anomaly'. Watch how pretty those kids turn out.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
VULCAN:
Does this imply that she has a white ancestor?

I suspect genetic mutation.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by owila4luv(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
oh my God! Pls Dash Me The Children
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by lookingfly: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Some conspiracy theories claims blue eyed individuals has genetic traits linked to aliens.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Elsueno: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Na black eyes I get, can i send u my account number Cox the color of my account balance is red

Sorry woh, na strict instruction from my babalawo
Colored eyes only grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by nervorum: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eezyray:
Waardenburg syndrome... They should show the hair to confirm

Interesting spot diagnosis. You are correct. It could be. Lets rule out hearing loss and or hair hypopigmentation. My bet is on mild Osteo imperfecta.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by manunitedbabes: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is he for real? Is this not the same eyes slay mamas are fixing with thousands of naira ? He must be joking truely
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Coldie(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why is she speaking yourba?

Is kwara Yoruba land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.