Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (102 Views)

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Miracle Conception Via Kingdom Engagement

In October 2015, I participated in the Wonder-Double Prophetic Agenda phase 2(soul winning), but I concentrated more on praying for myself, because I have been believing God for the fruit of the womb for three years then, but at the end of everything nothing happened.

This year 2016, I heard testimonies of people who said they forgot about themselves and concentrated on Kingdom advancement prayers and got amazing results.

So, I decided to follow their footstep by forgetting about myself, but wholeheartedly and passionately concentrated on praying for souls and Gods kingdom.

Praying for souls became a burden in my heart. I prayed until I knew God has heard me, because whenever I heard testimonies of salvation, I told myself ‘I prayed exactly about this.’

I began the prayers in February 15, 2016 when the Operation By All Means Prophetic Agenda began. By March 6, 206 I was confirmed pregnant, and the result indicated I got pregnant on the 29th of February 2016(Just two week of engagement).

I am still in shock of God’s acts and speed. Indeed, Matt 6:33 works.

God has given me my testimony. I am blessed to be a part of this ministry and grateful for the privilege to work for God, it has turned my life around. Thank You Jesus.

Sandra, Laura.

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional August 7 2020 - Agree With God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/2020 / Daily Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.