Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Sleep Better And Deeper - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Sleep Better And Deeper (162 Views)

How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To / Foods Rich In Magnesium Can Make You Sleep Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sleep Better And Deeper by kiiu(f): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2020
I asked people on Twitter: “If you could improve only one thing this quarter (April – June), what would it be?”. I was stunned to see so many replies relating to getting better sleep!

I wrote about getting better sleep in my very first newsletter, so I decided to put it up on the blog, so it’s available to all of you!

Lots of people are groggy and tired after they wake up. They don’t feel fresh and energetic. That is no way to live.

Your sleep quality determines how well you feel the next day, and if you’re tired after 8 hours of deep rest, you did something wrong.

So here are things you need to do so you can get quality sleep:

Drink water before going to bed: Drink around half a liter of water before you go to bed. This will ensure that you don’t get dehydrated through the night. Dehydration is one of the main reasons why people feel tired in the morning. Adequate hydration will ensure that your body can conduct its internal processes efficiently – which means better toxin removal, better hormone management, and more energy.
Ensure the right temperature to aid deep sleep: As nighttime approaches, our body temperature naturally drops, signaling that it’s time to slow down and get some rest. By keeping your bedroom cooler, you’re reinforcing your body’s natural instinct to sleep. If the room is too hot, it could potentially block that signal and cause it to take longer for you to fall asleep. People sleep better in colder temperatures. From my experience, 24 degrees Celsius is perfect for a good night’s sleep. People living in colder countries sleep better at around 18 degrees. Read more: https://shrinkme.io/7N1u0HBI

(1) (Reply)

COVID19- Zero Fatality Recorded In Oyo's Isolation Centres Since Inception / Russia Develops First Corona Virus Vaccine: It Works On Putin's Daughter / Bill Gates Critics: U.S. COVID-19 Testing Is 'worthless' (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.