Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (22948 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2011
she's a very good friend of mine, we've had our good times and not too good times. we were class mates at the university, we seek each others advise and on very confidential issues too.am 25 and she is 28 and a virgin at that. the problem is she wants me to disvirgin her cos she thinks she's tired of being one since all d guys she's been meeting does not appreciate her. she respects me a lot and i kind of find this a very hard pill to swallow. i dnt wnt to cos am in2 a relationship presently and i want how best to talk her out of the idea without hurting her feelings nor loosing her friendship.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by desertboom(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2011
Virgin girl @28. Oh. . . . There is hope. We still have pure and decent girls around. @poster. She deserve the best.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Mobinga: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2011
Virgin at 28!
Halleluyahh Yeah!! There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Don't do it. She deserves the best.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2011
you guys have to understand that i dont want to, just that i need a way out that will be beneficial to both of us. if i tell her NO outrightly she'll feel hurt and rejected and that i believe will harm our friendship which i dont want to cos she's nice
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by obowunmi(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2011
Only ugly girls are virgins at 28.

Follow ur heart @ OP. I wouldn't advise you to do it, cos she probably ugly and might keep coming back for sexxx, just let her puhssy be, she'll find her man, maybe at 40.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Hairat007(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2011
Dnt knw wat d fuss bout being a virgin @ a certain age is, Well y is she insisting on sleeping wiv u?

She must hv had a good reason 4 not havin sex all dese while,Y d sudden change nd urge 2 do it n wiv u?

Well wen things like dis crops up between a guy n a lady, u cant hv both i.e U cant refuse n still expect all 2 be well.

only in very few cases but i hope she wld be reasonable enuf 2 understnd n yet keep d friendship going. Its d same wiv guys u dnt refuse

a guy in most cases n expect all 2 be well. Good luck 2 u sha,

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2011
@ Obowunmi
if not for privacy issues i'ld have loved to upload her image here so u'll know u'll only wish for people like her and can never get them.must u tie chastity up with looks? i know its her personal decision just as it will be her personal decision to let go of it too

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by obowunmi(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2011
If its her personal decision, then encourage her to wait for her husband ---- sex is only appropriate in marriage and if she still attracting bad men, go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by desertboom(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
Oh. . . God. Give me such a girl when I'm ready to get married.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by obowunmi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
So after disvirgining innocent girl, u can come and marry her ---- tie mabaje
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by 190: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2011
nairaland gurls una see unaselves

virgin at 28,

yet una nor go gree close leg

age 12 una don already dey do wheel barrow style!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Coolabbie: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
;d ;d ;dlol
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by 190: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2011
wats funny

are you one of the girls im talking about!! angry angry
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by gee2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2011
try persuade her to keep her virginity for tha lucky guy,itz really a great present for her to give the guy.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Coolabbie: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2011
190:

wats funny

are you one of the girls im talking about!! angry angry

Of cos im not angry dont be a jerk grin
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
What come again

She is your friend?
A virgin?
You are not dating her?
And she wants you to sleep with her?

Are you guys insane?
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ rokiatu
why on earth would u ask such. ur question gat me confused
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by One4you: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
she's a very good friend of mine, we've had our good times and not too good times. we were class mates at the university, we seek each others advise and on very confidential issues too.am 25 and she is 28 and a virgin at that. the problem is she wants me to disvirgin her cos she thinks she's tired of being one since all d guys she's been meeting does not appreciate her. she respects me a lot and i kind of find this a very hard pill to swallow. i dnt wnt to cos am in2 a relationship presently and i want how best to talk her out of the idea without hurting her feelings nor loosing her friendship

Since she have waited for 28 years advice her to wait her husband so dat she will have more value to her husband and the society as well. God will give her a good husband of her type.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by MMM2(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
kross_01 what are u waiting 4, pls release her from bondage.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ MMM
i dont think i'm ready for the guilt that will forever hang on me if i commit dat act and more over how do u think my woman will react if she ever learns of my act as she knows d lady in question and how close we are, that will b betraying her trust too.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Woke4all(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
kross_01:

she's a very good friend of mine, we've had our good times and not too good times. we were class mates at the university, we seek each others advise and on very confidential issues too.am 25 and she is 28 and a virgin at that. the problem is she wants me to disvirgin her cos she thinks she's tired of being one since all d guys she's been meeting does not appreciate her. she respects me a lot and i kind of find this a very hard pill to swallow. i dnt wnt to cos am in2 a relationship presently and i want how best to talk her out of the idea without hurting her feelings nor loosing her friendship.

All she need is a di ck! Bleep her and you will discover she's not even close to a second class virgin angry
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by obowunmi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
Ahaha! @ Woke. True dat
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by nawfia(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
personally i don't like virgins, and i don't pray to get married to one, s.ex is a very important part of my life, and i don't need a novice in that area for a wife, @poster, break d dammn thing for her, someday, d future husband will thank you for the favour,

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ nawfia
i doubt if u'll find much people with such ideology, i for one i dnt see much reason in what u've said. an adventurous babe is an adventurous babe and one that is not, whether she'd spent a 100hrs working on men it wnt still change her much
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by degubi(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2011
Your friend has issues that go beyond the question of sex and at this point in her life she needs the reassurance that the stand she has taken is right in every sense even though she has being meeting jerks who make her think otherwise. If you sleep with her thinking you are saving the friendship you might be doing more harm than good. Talk to her and get to the real roots of the problem.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kross01(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ degubi
tanx man.just what i thot, problem is dat presently she left town and we only talk on phone and on issues like this, u can hardly get the person to open up through phone conversations.i haven't given up though hope i'll get her to open up as to what really is the problem.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Pweety4me(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2011
@OP Hmm, if she values your friendship she would not ask for such thing, especially when she knows that your in a relationship, that is 2 much of her 2 ask really.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by deniyor: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2011
It would be cheating to grant her appealing request. She has kept it to this point, she might as well see it thru
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by degubi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2011
@Kross_01
 At this point in her life she needs your support as a friend, it does not matter if she is not close to you at the moment you need to continually reassure her that she has your support and you are there for her. Key into areas of strength in her life, areas where you have have seen her display exceptional characteristics and continually draw her attention to it. If you use MTN try and include her in your family and friends list and call her to talk at length, do not force her to open up but keep reassuring her that you are there for her as a friend and with time she will open up.

Please do not be so quick to yield to her demand for sex, she might be testing you to know if you are just like the other men she has come across, she may on the other hand want it but might hate you for not being strong for her when she needed moral strength and encouragement.

She needs your friendship.
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Pweety4me(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2011
^Perfecto! cheesy smiley
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by deniyor: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2011
Her men problems are not due to her sexual nature. It is due to her personality
Re: What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Pweety4me(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
She's gonna put a strain on your relationship & the one between u & her, eventually shattering seen & heard it happen before do not SUCCUMB!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Things Men Want In A Woman / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.