Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,559 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Techpoint Build 2020 Virtual Conference: List Of Confirmed Speakers - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Techpoint Build 2020 Virtual Conference: List Of Confirmed Speakers (1395 Views)

Techpoint Build 2021: Register For The Largest Gathering Of Tech Enthusiasts / "Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Register For The International Virtual Conference And Exhibition Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techpoint Build 2020 Virtual Conference: List Of Confirmed Speakers by Yinksy09(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Techpoint will host Africa and the world at Techpoint Build conference virtually for the first time on August 27 and 28, 2020.

The flagship conference set to hold for two days will cover series of keynotes, topics and panel sessions which are important to the future of startups and technology for Africa. It is also an opportunity to network and learn from startup founders, industry experts across Africa and the world.

As part of the event’s pan-African essence, speakers from Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and South Africa have been selected to speak on various topics:

The future of technology and the role of Africa
Building products with African design
A path to growth
A path to scale
Secured digital currency for Africa’s future
Raising capital during COVID-19
Working on global products
How policy can influence future technology in Africa
Using technology to tell stories

Read more and check out the full list of the 19 confirmed speakers and link to register attend.
www.yinksmedia.com/techpoint-build-2020-virtual-conference-list-of-confirmed-speakers/

Re: Techpoint Build 2020 Virtual Conference: List Of Confirmed Speakers by Aslatiel: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2021
I see that there were a lot of interesting speakers!
Re: Techpoint Build 2020 Virtual Conference: List Of Confirmed Speakers by Sanerid(m): 1:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Yes, the event was very great. The speakers told us about very important life-changing things. I was pretty surprised when we participated in different team-building games with speakers. In this way, we had a lot of fun. Also, we got to know each other better. We had a lot of interesting and useful dialogues with our speakers. They told us about some life-changing experiences. I think that such online team-building events from brightvisionevents.co.uk will make every event better. I remained very satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Braided Wigs And Human Hair!!!! / I Want To Train In Event Planing And Management / Secula Live Band Service For Secular Events pics of recent jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.