Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (77989 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iceyjayz: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
how do you defined holy?what makes you think I'm not holy other days,what did you base your assessment on?
Your personality and the way you dress, you can't be a born again and still dress exposing your thigh and shape that's unholy.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Your personality and the way you dress, you can't be a born again and still dress exposing your thigh and shape that's unholy.
i should cut them off abi,when and only if I get married would my husband decide if he wants me to change my dress sense,i dress to please myself and my fitness routine influences my dressing as it encourages me to do more.Even if I tie wrapper,nothing is going to change
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iceyjayz: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
i should cut them off abi,when and only if I get married would my husband decide if he wants me to change my dress sense,i dress to please myself and my fitness routine influences my dressing as it encourages me to do more.Even if I tie wrapper,nothing is going to change
Are you in your early or late 30's? there's a reason why am asking you.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Are you in your early or late 30's? there's a reason why am asking you.
30's? then I should be done having kids,abeg I never near
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
you are short for a man,sorry ooo Mr shorty
u dat was disvirgined through an head is yabbing someone respect your self oh
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iceyjayz: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Zzor:
30's? then I should be done having kids,abeg I never near
Lol don't tell me you are in your 20's Rozz, cuz you look older than that. smiley
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by NevetsIbot(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2020
dalass:

His kids can.all take after their dad's short nature even if he marries a tall lady... grin

Lol.

The odds of that happening will reduce if he marries a taller person, I think..

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol don't tell me you are in your 20's Rozz, cuz you look older than that. smiley
talking as if you have seen me facially lol, I plan to have all my kids before 30,im in my final year in school so I never near
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iceyjayz: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
talking as if you have seen me facially lol, I plan to have all my kids before 30,im in my final year in school so I never near
And you have a ass of 35? stop it please! grin

do you have a boyfriend
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2020
A 100% organic growth hormone release activator

Height plus Max

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Guy.... There's someone for everyone... I'm 5'9 and trust me, people still call me short....No mind the lady.

Imagine a girl of about 5'5 telling me I'm short for a guy, I almost spat on her stunted azzzz

Find someone taller for the sake of your children... Bikonu

E sure me say the lady wey been talk this no enter 5'0 sef.
handsome guy, 5ft9 and that face. You sure have women all over you.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
An who get money pass win this primary. This delegate system of delegate election no makes any sense. It gives room for vote-buying by the highest bidder
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Meenabee(f): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
You're short for a man @ 5" 2. Check more about preferred heights for both male and female. Well for every man is a woman and height should not be a barrier.
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.