Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,652 members, 7,905,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:11 PM

Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) (2996 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
We are messing up the minds of the people with all these non sense that we are doing.
Seriously messing up the country
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
When are we going to have a leader who has the balance in the capacity of the kind of leader we need.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
That is why BH is still an issue.
Why the situation is almost hopeless
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
I think about Jonathan, l see a leader who is intellectually sound, loves his country but poor in the Nigeria political skills. In this government, they understand the political skills and they are over using it at the detriment of the nation. For intellect and love. You judge yourself.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
When are we going to have a leader who has the balance in the capacity of the kind of leader we need.
First we have to find such. 2 would we be able to identify such once we find him or her
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
I think about Jonathan, l see a leader who is intellectually sound, loves his country but poor in the Nigeria political skills. In this government, they understand the political skills and they are over using it at the detriment of the nation. For intellect and love. You judge yourself.
More ideal words were never said
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
We wud suffer a lot for we did to Jonathan.. Just the thought of the fact that the whole country can be so wrong about someone messes with my mind
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Boy! 2015 was the hottest political period ever. Was in 200L. From class to hostel to church to midnight talks with GFs. It was all GEJ vs PMB
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Everyone agreed that Jonathan was unfit and weak
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
We all were so wrong
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
He should really comeback
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by NEWACADEMY: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
I think he knew what he lacks and that is the understanding of the NIGERIAN politics. He should help find a young ibo guy/lady and use his connection to sell him/her. Actually that is what he should think of doing now.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by NEWACADEMY: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
He has the reach. I think he is perhaps in a very good position to do that. Talk to all the former presidents. Let them buy into it including the current president. Let them agree we need young people who are mobile.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by NEWACADEMY: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
I can just picture him on Workers' day then. I really expected so much from him.
Adams Oshiomole was everybody's darling. I don't know what happened to him. Some of us still have a soft spot for him.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by NEWACADEMY: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
I can just picture him on Workers' day then. I really expected so much from him.
Sitting close to OBJ.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by NEWACADEMY: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
kerryemudiaga:
I hope they find a peaceful way of resolving the matter
INEC is already stepping in. The beat of war is very loud in Edo for everyone to hear.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by NEWACADEMY: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Both parties don't seem to be ready to allow peace. The governor knows that Federal might is coming and he is mobilizing state might. Make Dem think about the common man oo
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Both parties don't seem to be ready to allow peace. The governor knows that Federal might is coming and he is mobilizing state might. Make Dem think about the common man oo
Very important
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
Adams Oshiomole was everybody's darling. I don't know what happened to him. Some of us still have a soft spot for him.
Power happened to him
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
He has the reach. I think he is perhaps in a very good position to do that. Talk to all the former presidents. Let them buy into it including the current president. Let them agree we need young people who are mobile.
Sounds like a plan
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
I think he knew what he lacks and that is the understanding of the NIGERIAN politics. He should help find a young ibo guy/lady and use his connection to sell him/her. Actually that is what he should think of doing now.
That will be great
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
I watched the revolution now protest. One of them was on Channels TV and another on AIT. He should search well. He has been there before. He knows what it takes to lead Nigeria. He knows empty vessels and knows that intellect is not enough. I wish l can reach him. It will be great if he can
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
I saw the governor saying that " I wish them well" This kind of statement can easily be misinterpreted and l won't be shocked if some people have started dusting their guns already.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let them tone down. I have always known that fights between APC members will always be very rough.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
PDP had a mixture of different characters. When the issue of decamping from PDP to APC before 2015 began. It will take a radical and courageous politician to walk out of a sitting president. So courageous and radical people left PDP.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
PDP had a mixture of different characters. When the issue of decamping from PDP to APC before 2015 began. It will take a radical and courageous politician to walk out of a sitting president. So courageous and radical people left PDP.
To emerge as a vibrant opposition as at that time, you will agree that it takes a lot of courage. So an average APC member is a radical and a courageous person.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
And that is why when an average APC man speaks. You go fear!. Meanwhile with this my theory, it was clear that an in fighting will be very bloody.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
I don't know why election can't be like a festival. Though it was like a festival in the last presidential election in my area. How l wish the feeling continues throughout the process.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
Let them tone down. I have always known that fights between APC members will always be very rough.
For the sake of everyone. Let them tone down.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
INEC is already sounding note of fear of violence in Edo.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Do these guys put the people first at all?
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by NEWACADEMY: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
INEC is already sounding note of fear of violence in Edo.
Before nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Are Considering Restructuring, Not Separation —FG / Bola Tinubu Secret Son Exposed / What If South East Sit At Home During 2023 Presidential Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.